Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Crazy road rage video involving Volcel motorcyclist

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic

View: https://youtu.be/mY0zxJVsu44

Insane argument starts at 3:00 minute mark

the volcel explains he doesn’t fuck fat fuels somewhere around 7:20 minute mark

fist fight around 11:00

Last edited:
Just fucking lol.

Why do people usually begin fights by thrusting their faces against people with their guards completely down? They're asking to be insta KOed if the person they're picking the fight with knows the bare minimum of how to punch.

I wasn't going to watch this because it was so long. it was very satisfying!!!! I would ride with that guy if I rode. JFL. My favorite part is when the fat fuck fell between the two cars after being punched in the face followed shortly after when the fat fuck said "i didnt hit you once". What a dumbass!

Why do people usually begin fights by thrusting their faces against people with their guards completely down? They're asking to be insta KOed if the person they're picking the fight with knows the bare minimum of how to punch.
Lol

Normies aren't usually known for being self aware in those situations.