Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

crazy to think how many people will never know what it is like to feel truly hopeless

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
having literally no one in your life who you can turn to, no healthy interpersonal relationships at all, stunted emotional development from never having friends or sexual relationships, no social skills or life achievements... all the pain inside amplified by the fact that you'll never be able to live up to standards that society has for men. how are you supposed to be happy after being told every single day of your life that nobody cares about you, that you don't have value, that you have no talent, that you're an undesirable reject, that the people you care about hate you and that you will never accomplish anything meaningful? most people have friends or family who are supportive of them, or things that they are good at, or happy memories and life experiences to remember. if they ever feel lost or upset they actually have resources to support them and things to be hopeful about. they'll never know what it's like to to hit the bottom of the barrel and realize that you're an autistic reject who nobody gives a fuck about. it's like how you can imagine how it feels to have your arms ripped off but you can't really feel or understand that pain unless you've actually experienced it. this is really all my life is. just an endless loop of pain, anger, sadness, frustration, guilt, humiliation, jealousy and depression with no way out. that realization hits me like a truck

this is really all my life is. just an endless loop of pain, anger, sadness, frustration, guilt, humiliation, jealousy and depression with no way out.
Can heavily relate.
Normies try to be sympathetic to our plight but they truly just cannot comprehend what it's like to be a genuine loser. A real incel.
Our lives are just far too different to theirs.

and meanwhile normies out there killing themselves cause of acouple weeks of boredom in isolation .
JFL at them

Can heavily relate.
Normies try to be sympathetic to our plight but they truly just cannot comprehend what it's like to be a genuine loser. A real incel.

No one knows what its like to live as a subhuman. Normies can't truly fathom what we go through. A couple of weeks of isolation is enough to drive them insane. Imagine if they were told that their whole is going to like this. They would rope the very next moment.

and meanwhile normies out there killing themselves cause of acouple weeks of boredom in isolation .
JFL at them
I haven't seen my friends in 2 days
im literally going to kill myself this is true depression :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

I haven't seen my friends in 2 days
im literally going to kill myself this is true depression :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

JFL at them

I'm so bored having sex with my girlfriend all day. I really miss hanging out with my bros and talking to girls. Tired of my girlfriend's constant nagging and low quality blowjobs. Is this what it's like to be incel? Oh fuk now I know what it's like to be a loser! Time to rope. :feelsrope:

I'm so bored having sex with my girlfriend all day. I really miss hanging out with my bros and talking to girls. Tired of my girlfriend's constant nagging and low quality blowjobs. Is this what it's like to be incel? Oh fuk now I know what it's like to be a loser! Time to rope. :feelsrope:
20200405 160437

To exist Is to suffer

We have the worst lifes anyone can experience

Nobody can handle our existence without roping

No one knows what its like to live as a subhuman. Normies can't truly fathom what we go through. A couple of weeks of isolation is enough to drive them insane. Imagine if they were told that their whole is going to like this. They would rope the very next moment.

Can heavily relate.
I agree but that's just them virtue signalling. Most normies love to belittle and make fun of us like the patheticly idiotic and insecure scum they are.

Last edited:
the forum is doing much for me to compensate parts of the social aspects
maybe i could gather enough energy to copemax
I also still have parents
otherwise rip
____
but before the forum i experienced real isolation for 3 years where i had no one and lived in different city from parents:feelsohh:

the forum is doing much for me to compensate parts of the social aspects
maybe i could gather enough energy to copemax
I also still have parents
otherwise rip
Why u bumo my old emotional threads mab

having literally no one in your life who you can turn to, no healthy interpersonal relationships at all
Can relate
, stunted emotional development from never having friends or sexual relationships
Or childhood trauma from being treated like trash by everyone,including your subhuman pos parents
all my life is. just an endless loop of pain, anger, sadness, frustration, guilt, humiliation, jealousy and depression with no way out. that realization hits me like a truck
Same,it never began