Create a postmaxxing subforum or tighten the rules on offtopic

Status
Not open for further replies.
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
61d 3h 22m
Spammers like @Yerberito and @Animecel2D and many others just as bad have destroyed offtopic with their endless sea of two word "its over" "go er" posts and quotes

Either tighten the rules so that this level of spam brings strong warnings or do that and create a forum for postmaxxing (read: spam) to quarantine the diarrhea to one space please. I don't like 50% of my alerts being someone quoting my post just to up their postcount when it's clear from context they don't care what I said.

And before it's said, I've tried to report more, but it's difficult to know what actually qualifies as low effort since low effort is literally omnipresent right now.

you could always just take the easy solution and purge the postmaxxers from the site

lll

lll

Banned
-
20d 9h 7m
I see no problem with it just ignore them?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
93d 10h 21m
It's actually getting annoying because there are so many of them

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

My Initials are ER | I dare you to be a cuck
-
24d 3h 50m
Just ignore them if its such a stick in the ass to you. But honestly, I wouldn't complain if rules got tighter for postmaxxers. 1 high iq post is worth more than 100 low effort posts

Last edited:
Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
152d 14h 36m
Just ignore them if its such a stick in the ass to you
Ignoring users is cucked. Sometimes you also want to see if they said something about you. Signed out users and lurkers can't ignore anyone.

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

My Initials are ER | I dare you to be a cuck
-
24d 3h 50m
Ignoring users is cucked. Sometimes you also want to see if they said something about you. Signed out users and lurkers can't ignore anyone.
To be fair, it is cucked to ignore.

To the OP, what kinds of threads would you prefer to see in offtopic instead of the 15 sec low effort ones?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
61d 3h 22m
Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
★★★★★
59d 18h 59m
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
56d 1h 31m
Offtopic is literally a postmaxxing farm rn
Inceldom Discussion sucks as well cuz too many high IQ wannabes and water is wet threads

Mega Coper

Mega Coper

Firm Believer In JBC Law
★★★
5d 23h 2m
Offtopic is literally a postmaxxing farm rn
Inceldom Discussion sucks as well cuz too many high IQ wannabes and water is wet threads
@MENSA_IQcel thoughts?

PerpetualOutsider

PerpetualOutsider

Drugs - (no) Sex - Rock n' Roll
-
3d 15h 19m
Post-maxxing is gay AF

Imma keep my graycel status as long as it takes me to level up fuck the H8s

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
91d 15h 33m
Spammers like @Yerberito and @Animecel2D and many others just as bad have destroyed offtopic with their endless sea of two word "its over" "go er" posts and quotes

Either tighten the rules so that this level of spam brings strong warnings or do that and create a forum for postmaxxing (read: spam) to quarantine the diarrhea to one space please. I don't like 50% of my alerts being someone quoting my post just to up their postcount when it's clear from context they don't care what I said.

And before it's said, I've tried to report more, but it's difficult to know what actually qualifies as low effort since low effort is literally omnipresent right now.

you could always just take the easy solution and purge the postmaxxers from the site
Tbh I agree

Kind of seems like the mods gave up on purging postmaxxers.

I see no problem with it just ignore them?
:soy:
Just ignore them if its such a stick in the ass to you. But honestly, I wouldn't complain if rules got tighter for postmaxxers. 1 high iq post is worth more than 100 low effort posts
He just said half his alerts are shitposters quoting him. Pretty hard to ignore at that point :feelstastyman:

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
131d 21h 7m
It’s just an alert it goes away when you view them...
people get excited from alerts and are disappointed when it’s worthless

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Enlightened
★★★★★
53d 17h 40m
no, sounds like a terrible idea

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
145d 17h 23m
Everything seems under control tbh

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
119d 13h 13m
Maybe @Incellectual can finally become a mod now that more moderation is severely needed.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
74d 5h 49m
Maybe @Incellectual can finally become a mod now that more moderation is severely needed.
I dont have an anime avi so it will never happen :cryfeels:

but @SergeantIncel you need to make this happen

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celebrate
1d 7h 44m
I'm sorry I didn't see this topic, I thought that I was the only one in meta who had been bothered by the postmaxing. I hope that more users see this as a systematic problem that reporting doesn't seem to help. 4chan is a sea of piss, but its not as bad as the posts here. Its much easier to keep a bathroom clean by saying no shitting on the floor and punishing them when they do, than to just clean up shit when someone says there is shit on the floor.

PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
★★★★★
56d 12h 54m
You have an incredible postcount for the high quality your posts have

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celebrate
1d 7h 44m
You have an incredible postcount for the high quality your posts have
TBH I had ignored the OP because he was very spammy at one point and I did not want to read it. That explains why I didn't see his post earlier, he was ignored. The ignore user is tone deaf because its not that I want to ignore a user as much as ignore poor quality content.

PassTheRope/Cope

PassTheRope/Cope

☆☆☆☆☆
16d 22h 39m
Hmm. No comment

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
47d 2h 41m
Postmaxxing is a thing of the past. It's not hip anymore

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
★★★★★
18d 2h 59m
Keep crying for me you uttor dog

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
61d 3h 22m
TBH I had ignored the OP because he was very spammy at one point and I did not want to read it. That explains why I didn't see his post earlier, he was ignored. The ignore user is tone deaf because its not that I want to ignore a user as much as ignore poor quality content.
If you consider me to ever to have been spammy, your standard is way, way, way too high and you don't belong on this site ngl. Never in my two years here could I be called even close to "very spammy".

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Greycel
★★★★★
139d 23h 59m
Offtopic is the postmaxxing subforum

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

★★★★★
56d 1h 31m
You behave like one
don't u realize that you're giving him exactly what he wants right? everytime you rant at his ass with a reply he's gonna keep replying back while self boosting his already ridiculously high post count

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
61d 3h 22m
don't u realize that you're giving him exactly what he wants right? everytime you rant at his ass with a reply he's gonna keep replying back while self boosting his already ridiculously high post count
I report him when he blatantly spams and hopefully eventually that will get him banned.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

★★★★★
56d 1h 31m
I report him when he blatantly spams and hopefully eventually that will get him banned.
You cope too hard if you think they'll get the bangarang anytime soon. Yerberito on his own has been spamming meaningless shit since the day he arrived yet some ppl treat him as a god in here (hence that gigantic ass thread with his name on it) and hasn't got a warning once.
Even the mods said they don't give a crap, honestly idgaf about either side but seems like this will keep going on till the end times.

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
★★★★★
107d 19h 47m
OP Look man real talk, just give it up. The mods made it abundantly clear they don't give a fuck. You seen what Serge and Master has said in the other topic, that should give you the idea that they don't have a single damn to give about postmaxxers and spammers. Either you just accept it and utilize the ignore feature or you just leave the forum all together because NOTHING is going to change. You're seriously wasting your time,energy and braincells on this.

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

why won’t the world just END!!?
★★★★
24d 15h 49m
Idk they just like to go back and forth I think it’s funny:feelsautistic:

Plus over 75% of the posts on here can be considered low IQ

Just because it’s a long post doesn’t mean it’s smart:feelsseriously:

Higgscel

Higgscel

Veteran
★★★★★
35d 10h 36m
100% agree. The worst part is that it's beginning to leak into the Incel Discussion subforum.
Simply re-posting what somebody has said, without saying anything, is the exact same as a normalfag hitting a retweet button on twitter.
You bring nothing to the Incel Discussion.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
61d 3h 22m
Just because it’s a long post doesn’t mean it’s smart:feelsseriously:
Good thing I've literally never said that and that's never been my point.
100% agree. The worst part is that it's beginning to leak into the Incel Discussion subforum.
Simply re-posting what somebody has said, without saying anything, is the exact same as a normalfag hitting a retweet button on twitter.
You bring nothing to the Incel Discussion.
Amen brother.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

One man's trash is another man's wife
★★★★★
68d 23h 21m
Agree. One of the reasons why I don’t come here as much anymore.
If I remember correctly mods used to be a bit more strict about spam. What happened?

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Celebrate
1d 7h 44m
If you consider me to ever to have been spammy, your standard is way, way, way too high and you don't belong on this site ngl. Never in my two years here could I be called even close to "very spammy".
In a certain timeseries your history of shit posts made me skeptical of any quality content. The same conclusion could be drawn from some of my posting timeseries. Of course I was incorrect. I don't often come here because as you said my standards are a bit higher.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Hero of Winds
★★★★★
61d 3h 22m
In a certain timeseries your history of shit posts made me skeptical of any quality content. The same conclusion could be drawn from some of my posting timeseries. Of course I was incorrect. I don't often come here because as you said my standards are a bit higher.
I never shitposted for any length of time. Of course any user has joke posts or the occasional shitpost here and there, but grab any random 50 comments from me and 40 of them will be serious replies.
Agree. One of the reasons why I don’t come here as much anymore.
If I remember correctly mods used to be a bit more strict about spam. What happened?
I honestly don't know.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
74d 5h 49m
I shit post when I'm drunk :cryfeels:
based. I do the same either drunk or high (less drunk now since I am fat and need to lose weight so no more drinking until I am under a certain weight)

Status
Not open for further replies.