★★★★★
103d 3h 16m
The only real solution is post communism, where everyone is a greycel

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
★★★★★
35d 15h 48m
I almost start to get the impression, that 80% of 2020 and late 2019cels are postmaxxers, and it really get's on my nerves. I hope i don't sound like an hypocrite now, since i've been postmaxxing quit a bit myself, recently.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
103d 3h 16m

Ladies and gentlemen, we have FastBananaCEO entering the lane.
Oh no, we have Animecel2D following up in the close lane, what's this?!
Lookscel follows up from the OP, what an amazing comeback!
View attachment 237597

Off Topic is becoming a circlejerk.
I think the forum could possibly do with an extra board or two for proper discussion, like one for hobbies or whatever and such. Having a board to contain them is useful, since banning them without nuking half the forum is practically impossible, and most people whinge incessantly if you ban them any way.

Also if you see them in ID, report them, mods can't be in every single thread, its why report are important so mods can do their job.

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Postmaxxing anime avi halo piece of shit
-
104d 7h 42m
I think the forum could possibly do with an extra board or two for proper discussion, like one for hobbies or whatever and such. Having a board to contain them is useful, since banning them without nuking half the forum is practically impossible, and most people whinge incessantly if you ban them any way.

Also if you see them in ID, report them, mods can't be in every single thread, its why report are important so mods can do their job.
the off topic section is becoming like >>/b/

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
103d 3h 16m
the off topic section is becoming like >>/b/
I think the problem there is offtopic is a bit too general, and there's just too much crap all stuffed together really, you're got joke threads in with people trying to have serious convos, I think it could possibly do with being split up a bit, so people who want to talk about other nonincel related things but in a serious manner aren't stuffed in with people who just want to piss about.

Higgscel

Higgscel

Captain
★★
41d 10h 46m

Some forums tend to have a subforum where posters can spam/shitpost all they want, but it won't increase their post count. With the other subforums increasing the forum count, but being a bit more regulated to the topics. Of course this puts more burden on the mod staff.

Still, I think we shouldn't have posts like: "not one second", or "didn't read" in the Incel Discussion subforum.
>Bluecel, didn't read.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
103d 3h 16m
Some forums tend to have a subforum where posters can spam/shitpost all they want, but it won't increase their post count. With the other subforums increasing the forum count, but being a bit more regulated to the topics. Of course this puts more burden on the mod staff.

Still, I think we shouldn't have posts like: "not one second", or "didn't read" in the Incel Discussion subforum.
>Bluecel, didn't read.
I mean didn't read in ID is against the rules, if you see it report it.

stupid dream

stupid dream

Banned
-
14d 46m
I report him when he blatantly spams and hopefully eventually that will get him banned.
absolute retard reporting these spammers means shit and you get a warning for it lol

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
142d 7h 46m
ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
56d 1h 42m
OP Look man real talk, just give it up. The mods made it abundantly clear they don't give a fuck. You seen what Serge and Master has said in the other topic, that should give you the idea that they don't have a single damn to give about postmaxxers and spammers. Either you just accept it and utilize the ignore feature or you just leave the forum all together because NOTHING is going to change. You're seriously wasting your time,energy and braincells on this.
My thoughts exactly, nigga is just wasting his time

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
165d 21h 39m
Some forums tend to have a subforum where posters can spam/shitpost all they want, but it won't increase their post count.
That's a good idea if the shit post forum doesn't increase their post count, or it can have a separate post count for it like the media section.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
70d 23h 52m
based. I do the same either drunk or high (less drunk now since I am fat and need to lose weight so no more drinking until I am under a certain weight)
I post more when smoking too

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
77d 14h 45m
I post more when smoking too
based. I wish my posts were more high IQ though, since I mostly post when high everything I put out is low IQ even when I try being high IQ. over for dumbcels.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
70d 23h 52m

Ladies and gentlemen, we have FastBananaCEO entering the lane.
Oh no, we have Animecel2D following up in the close lane, what's this?!
Lookscel follows up from the OP, what an amazing comeback!
View attachment 237597

Off Topic is becoming a circlejerk.
Amen
I almost start to get the impression, that 80% of 2020 and late 2019cels are postmaxxers, and it really get's on my nerves. I hope i don't sound like an hypocrite now, since i've been postmaxxing quit a bit myself, recently.
Dude you are not part of the problem believe me.

I think this is a good idea. I'm trying to report more lately too, we'll see if it does anything.
I think the problem there is offtopic is a bit too general, and there's just too much crap all stuffed together really, you're got joke threads in with people trying to have serious convos, I think it could possibly do with being split up a bit, so people who want to talk about other nonincel related things but in a serious manner aren't stuffed in with people who just want to piss about.
Yes. This.
I mean didn't read in ID is against the rules, if you see it report it.
What do you think of the quarantined subforum that doesn't increase postcount idea? I think it's great.
absolute retard reporting these spammers means shit and you get a warning for it lol
I won't get a warning you mongoloid
or it can have a separate post count for it like the media section.
Also a great idea

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
70d 23h 52m
based. I wish my posts were more high IQ though, since I mostly post when high everything I put out is low IQ even when I try being high IQ. over for dumbcels.
No bro you're good. You don't spam

Incellectual

Incellectual

★★★★★
77d 14h 45m
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
70d 23h 52m
tbhtbh I try not to. sadly on .co the most popular/well known users tend to be spamcels.
Very true and very sad. Been that way since the beginning though

Incellectual

Incellectual

★★★★★
77d 14h 45m
kind of true for everything tbh. Most professional singers are literally just famous because they have been spammed by producers and rich people on Radio and the Internet.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
70d 23h 52m
kind of true for everything tbh. Most professional singers are literally just famous because they have been spammed by producers and rich people on Radio and the Internet.
Just spitting depressing truths tonight I see

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★
20d 15h 14m
This issue is getting out of hand, postmaxxers are no different from braziansigma with all that little effort, it would be tolerable if they would at least make up for it with good posts.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
70d 23h 52m
This issue is getting out of hand, postmaxxers are no different from braziansigma with all that little effort, it would be tolerable if they would at least make up for it with good posts.
THANK YOU. High iq captaincel.

Glokta

Glokta

Inquisitor
★★★★★
27d 9h 8m
Frankly, the only thing that would actually prevent shitposting is disabling the post counter altogether. What we have now is a prevalent culture of shitposting where a couple of shitposters are treated as Gods while their only accomplishment is posting meaningless tripe. Good quality content is drowned in white noise of endless spam. This situation definitely discourages putting any actually effort into your posts as those are going to either be ignored or met with bot-like replies: "posts me xD", "ngl" or "not a single word nigga". It's sad because it feels like shitposting has been completely accepted and is now the rule of the land.

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Legend
★★
17d 22h 14m
Don't mind shitposts in off topic that much, but it does get annoying trying to filter through piles of 3 word posts with no meaning

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
142d 7h 46m
Bro you need to put more effort in then. Make threads with your thoughts and observations and you can become an "Incellectual"
OP Look man real talk, just give it up. The mods made it abundantly clear they don't give a fuck. You seen what Serge and Master has said in the other topic, that should give you the idea that they don't have a single damn to give about postmaxxers and spammers. Either you just accept it and utilize the ignore feature or you just leave the forum all together because NOTHING is going to change. You're seriously wasting your time,energy and braincells on this.
this too tbh. Complaing about people coping with postmaxxing is dumb

Incellectual

Incellectual

★★★★★
77d 14h 45m
Bro you need to put more effort in then. Make threads with your thoughts and observations and you can become an "Incellectual"
I have nothing to write about + I am in uni so I should high effort and research maxx that instead

Czes

Czes

Recruit
22d 10h 0m
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
67d 4h 59m
It's the alerts that are the nuisance. I don't mind postmaxxing, mostly. But I don't like being bothered with alerts to come see somebody say "Interesting" when I know they don't actually care about the thread, they're just looking to increase post count. Don't wake me up for bullshit, I'm an old person.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
★★★★★
77d 22h 58m
I think the forum could possibly do with an extra board or two for proper discussion, like one for hobbies or whatever and such.
Perhaps the Off Topic section could be transitioned into a Cope/Off Topic section for hobbies, gaming, food, history, ect... An extra board has seemed like a good idea for a while now, like a Shitposting board dedicated entirely to shitposts, memes, cringes, video megathreads an shit.

@ScornedStoic
What is your avi from? It's one of the top 25 avis on the forum.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

JBW
★★★★★
152d 15h 55m
Agreed, screw postmaxxers.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
70d 23h 52m
It's the alerts that are the nuisance. I don't mind postmaxxing, mostly. But I don't like being bothered with alerts to come see somebody say "Interesting" when I know they don't actually care about the thread, they're just looking to increase post count. Don't wake me up for bullshit, I'm an old person.
That's the worst part.
@ScornedStoic
What is your avi from? It's one of the top 25 avis on the forum.
:feelsmega::whatfeels:
Pokémon Colosseum

Yerberito

Yerberito

Enlightened
★★★★★
57d 15h 36m
Will not happend. Rent free, stop tagging me in your threads dont care.

lll

lll

Banned
-
20d 9h 9m
Nigga who the fuck cares as long as it stays in Off Topic it doesn’t matter. All the threads in off topic are shit anyways

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
70d 23h 52m
Nigga who the fuck cares as long as it stays in Off Topic it doesn’t matter. All the threads in off topic are shit anyways
Clearly I care and clearly it does matter
Jfl at graycels

lll

lll

Banned
-
20d 9h 9m
Clearly I care and clearly it does matter
Jfl at graycels
Please explain to me how some people bumping threads in OFF TOPIC matters? jfl at you crying over the off topic section.

Take this L you clown :feelsclown:

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
70d 23h 52m
Please explain to me how some people bumping threads in OFF TOPIC matters? jfl at you crying over the off topic section.

Take this L you clown :feelsclown:
I can't believe there's someone out there proud of shitposting telling me to take the l, reality is truly beyond parody

lll

lll

Banned
-
20d 9h 9m
I can't believe there's someone out there proud of shitposting telling me to take the l, reality is truly beyond parody
I can’t believe there is a grown man complaining about “muh alerts come from postmaxxers” How about you just ignore the postmaxxers or better yet stop complaining and stay in ID? Also I don’t shitpost I am a high quality user who posts well thought out replies.

Also read this over and over to yourself

The mods made it abundantly clear they don't give a fuck. You seen what Serge and Master has said in the other topic, that should give you the idea that they don't have a single damn to give about postmaxxers and spammers.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
70d 23h 52m
I can’t believe there is a grown man complaining about “muh alerts come from postmaxxers” How about you just ignore the postmaxxers or better yet stop complaining and stay in ID? Also I don’t shitpost I am a high quality user who posts well thought out replies.

The mods made it abundantly clear they don't give a fuck. You seen what Serge and Master has said in the other topic, that should give you the idea that they don't have a single damn to give about postmaxxers and spammers.
U mad?

Admiral_Arkantos

Admiral_Arkantos

Моd
★★★★★
42d 22h 4m
I'm guilty of it myself but the spam can get annoying at times
The rules should be tightened ngl

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
70d 23h 52m
so pressed

Status
Not open for further replies.