Not open for further replies.
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
73d 1h 30m
I’m not the one who made threads about postmaxxing :feelsEhh:
Yeah, I laid out an argument people agree with
You're just whinging because you're getting called out and your precious number is being attacked

lll

lll

Banned
-
20d 9h 9m
Yeah, I laid out an argument people agree with
You're just whinging because you're getting called out and your precious number is being attacked
Your agrument was “muh alerts” and that it isn’t contained. However postmaxxing is usually contained in a single thread. I could care less about the number of my posts and the retarded colored stars

DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★★
14d 18h 11m
Just ignore them if its such a stick in the ass to you. But honestly, I wouldn't complain if rules got tighter for postmaxxers. 1 high iq post is worth more than 100 low effort posts
Exactly and when i proposed some different way to account ranking, some got butthurt and kept bitching that it would become chaos JFL.

stupid dream

stupid dream

Banned
-
14d 46m
OP is getting bullied on his own thread go ER on postmaxxers

kekfuel

kekfuel

Max Copes, CEO of CopeMax Industries
★★★★★
67d 5h 28m
agreed, its like @Insomniac all over again except we have like 5-6 of him now
retarded orbiters on here even defended him when he got banned for being a larp because of halo jfl

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
73d 1h 30m
agreed, its like @Insomniac all over again except we have like 5-6 of him now
retarded orbiters on here even defended him when he got banned for being a larp because of halo jfl
Thank you, this is exactly the problem

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
★★★★★
120d 9h 47m
@SergeantIncel @Master can you two please chime in and tell us if they'll be a subsection for postmaxxers or not? I'm neutral on the matter, but it seems like this forum is split on this and I think you two should come by to mend the discussion so everyone will stop biting each other's heads off.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
146d 3h 51m
@SergeantIncel @Master can you two please chime in and tell us if they'll be a subsection for postmaxxers or not? I'm neutral on the matter, but it seems like this forum is split on this and I think you two should come by to mend the discussion so everyone will stop biting each other's heads off.
there shouldn't be. OP should just stop whining about stupid shit

Status
Not open for further replies.