Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Creator of r/shortcels ShinJoe has IT pedo Koneko-dono as a new mod on his new subreddit. JFL ShinJoe was a LARPing ITcel all along???

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
reddit.com/r/wristcels/

Mod

Fucking shinjoe, what a POS. Also mrodder who was found to be larping and said he enjoys incels suffering and hopes we rope.
Guess I need to report that sub for ban evasion :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Do it. Report them.

You have to be joking. Haven’t these guys learned anything from Braincels?

JFL at inceldom discussion on reddit, retarded forum to use

Fucking larping cuck

Its not even the main incel subreddit tho this is some inactive sub that no one goes to

Its not even the main incel subreddit tho this is some inactive sub that no one goes to
intelligentcels was banned an hour ago

90 Members :lul: :lul: shit dead subreddit

shitty b8 sub

Might be just for shits and giggles, but with Soyddit, you never know.

Bye Bye Koneko-Dono Chan

They invited many IT users to be mods on that sub it was all over IT.

Retards still using reddit

What a thirsty faggot cuck to pick that useless cum dumpster out of all people.

Why is this pinned who cares about a sub with 100 followers whos mods i have never heard of

Holy fuck this is insane.

And the guys who posted on shortcels didn’t want to post here because they thought the mods were fakes? JFL

Any forum besides .co is cucked. But that one is ultra cucked.

reddit mods are colossal fags. I actually tried to be a mod on braincels but they rejected me because I made ONE joke about jew antidepressants. honestly good because being mod must be shit, it's just fun to btfo foids and tourists

random cucks like this can get mod, yet verified good users cannot?

The only way you can have an incel sub on reddit is if it's a bunch of ITcucks and foids larping as normiecels with entry level blackpills.

Anyone remember the comment where Koneko Dono admitted to fucking her highschool ex bully and got completely roasted for it causing mods to delete the comments? Just me
Can't believe this whore.

Trust no one, not even yourself

Anyone remember the comment where Koneko Dono admitted to fucking her highschool ex bully and got completely roasted for it causing mods to delete the comments? Just me
Can't believe this whore.

It was a bit of both. Some people were saying she was retarded and just fueled what incels say about Looks > Personality, while others were saying what's wrong with a bit of fun, her body, her choice, blah, blah, etc...

trying to be on reddit and not being PC is low iq

She probably offered him a discount on her nudes in exchange of becoming a mod. What simp if he agreed.

It was a bit of both. Some people were saying she was retarded and just fueled what incels say about Looks > Personality, while others were saying what's wrong with a bit of fun, her body, her choice, blah, blah, etc...
Her comment was downvoted to oblivion most of the people that shit talked her got more upvotes but the comments were almost instantly deleted after they were made I wish I screencapped it tbh.

I truly wish cunts like her would stop being elevated to these positions, yeah it's mod of a shit tier dead sub but the fact remains, paying these cunts to finger their cunt in front of a webcam, paying for packs on patreon, giving them a position of authority, all the fucking time 24/7 this is happening with many of these cunts & so the ego is huge; shun them into oblivion.

At this point I’m done with incel subs on reddit.

Idc about reddit and never did

Why the fuck are there any incels still on Reddit?

If they haven't woken up and moved at this point they're all LARPing normies.

Any incel subred unless it is purple pilled faggot shit will never be allowed to proliferate on that far left wing website.

The few quarantined subreds left are left only open so the website can say "we told you so, they were so bad, we quarantined them, and then they had to banned".

Fuck them

Because this forum is too extreme :soy::soy:

Why do they never learn lmao, remaking subreddits. Lliterally like battered wives constantly going back to their abusive husbands thinking "he will changee tehee".

Planck unit IQ, if any of this is remotely surprising to you.

They’re genuinely scared of registering here out of fear of being monitored by feds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back