Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Creators of tinder are criminals

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Online dating is a crime against humanity and the creators of tinder deserve to be executed in a most painful undignified way.

Tinder and online dating have ruined the lives of many many men

They must pay for their crimes.

Do you live in America? If you do, you know what to do

Tinder owners publicly lie every time answering the question about the main purpose of their platform. So does Badoo creator(andrey andreev).

A05D3829 87DC 4CDB 93AF D20A31A50783

It would be such a shame if someone parked a Penske truck filled with explosives outside of this trendy glass building

Hq

Bumble is far worse. Even if you match with a foid, she has to message you within 24 hours or else the match expires.
Tinder owners publicly lie every time answering the question about the main purpose of their platform. So does Badoo creator(andrey andreev).

Main purpose is to make men feel ugly and worthless while literal foid mammoths feel empowered.

Last edited:
There need to be a punishment

Tinder and online dating have ruined the lives of many many men
yep and literally tinder was invented by kikecels. @kikecel @BenBerger

Online dating is a crime against humanity
I went on three online dates as a teen :chad:

None of them ended up leading to a second :soy:

I wonder if the fact I was given a chance at all means my primary prob was mentalcel?

Bumble is far worse. Even if you match with a foid, she has to message you within 24 hours or else the match expires.

Main purpose is to make men feel ugly and worthless while literal foid mammoths feel empowered.
Tbh bumble is actually worse than tinder if that’s even possible

Tindr parade

Meet the Tinder normie trash parade.