Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Creepy pedophile disguised himself as a Komodo Dragon to get closer to Loli of Culture

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
That disgusting accent :feelswhat:

@Napoleon de Geso

"you helped me to see". Jewish brainwashing so wonderfull, no problem if teen girl fukced and dumped by teenie fukcboys, byt so of problem, if by elder man, and even more problem -if loved by elder man, as she loosing times for "finding herself" , as whore

nuke West

"you helped me to see". Jewish brainwashing so wonderfull, no problem if teen girl fukced and dumped by teenie fukcboys, byt so of problem, if by elder man, and even more problem -if loved by elder man, as she loosing times for "finding herself" , as whore

nuke West
nuke West :feelscry:

Time to swallow the Komododragonpill.

nuke West

14yo girls can find adult men attractive.

Is it time to take the Komodo pill? Just strut side to side sticking your touge out.

Not a loli of culture :feelspuke:

nuke West

They want women to enlarge there vaginas and shrink their maternity by sleeping around with Jobless Chads instead of one single older man as it should be and has been in all civilized culture.
Whenever a female says ”helped me see that...” I have never heard something good as far as I remember.

Are what they call "asians" in that country fit in or they ignore it?
Because, in that case you'd need more komodo dragons.