[It's Over] cried in uni today. life only get worse.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Paragon
-
uni is hell for incels, i cried many times when i used to live at one

King_of_morons

King_of_morons

Virgin but not incel XD
-
i started to jokermax , stealing and shit , even got caught by police because i got to cocky , lol after that i just went to the next store stealed some alcohol

who cares if you end up in jail or watever , this life is only for the corrupt and genetically gifted

the rest are delusional betabux and wagecucks
Based and low inhibpilled.

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
-
Uni is shit, especially if your major isn't STEM like mine, it's full of slutty foid with their yoga pants...i don't talk with anyone skip classes and probably will drop out soon ngl.Also i know it's hard but try not to get too much attached to a particular foid, you'll just end up burning yourself when you realize they fuck Chad only
y got houseban for 1 year in my medi max

jfl , stealed there before but then again this time i got cocky and an alarm went on
Be careful not to end uo in jail though, it's hell for Incels

Izayacel

Izayacel

Katana Takagi ~ “Mythic"
-
Uni is shit, especially if your major isn't STEM like mine, it's full of slutty foid with their yoga pants...i don't talk with anyone skip classes and probably will drop out soon ngl.Also i know it's hard but try not to get too much attached to a particular foid, you'll just end up burning yourself when you realize they fuck Chad only

Be careful not to end uo in jail though, it's hell for Incels
yea i will , thanks for caring

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Veteran
-
Dont let them see you cry or you will have a big target on your back

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
-
no improvement today.

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
-
Didn't you feel better when you had a car? If I remember correctly you sold it as it was useless.
At least you had the possibility to drive around.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
-
Didn't you feel better when you had a car? If I remember correctly you sold it as it was useless.
At least you had the possibility to drive around.
where i even had to go lol. ofcourse its better than the bus but i saved alot of money when i decided to sell my car.
i dont have alot of savings and i dont want to work alot during uni

Involuntarily

Involuntarily

Hey there! I am using WhatsApp
-
Never cry OP. Bottle it up to use for something. Only cry when its hopeless, like if someone dies. I don't think its over for you, not when you are working so hard to change.

kikecel

kikecel

tbqhngl fuck this gay earth I want to fucking die
-
fuck bro. I usually cry at home.

thenewdrunkdrivers

thenewdrunkdrivers

Guided by Voices
-
Jfl at these youngcels
They just need more time. Before long the full dose of the blackpill will be delivered, then they will become like us.

Do not fear the blackpill youngcels, it is an easy process but it will be made more bearable if you just accept it :feelsthink: