Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over cried in uni today. life only get worse.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
in the last year i did everything i could.
i looksmaxxed a bit
moved out on my own
started uni
thought something will change.

BUT NO.

last 2 days were extra depressing as hell. yesterday i met my oneitis (my foid pysical therapist) and she barely paid any attention to me and seemed like she doesnt give a fuck about me (which is true probaly.) this depressed me so hard. also seems like im not gonna recover so well from my injury like i though.
after that in uni everything was shit and the only 2 people i talk to didnt arrive.
today i woke up feeling like shit.... went to uni. and it was too much.

saw everyone in class talking to each other having a laugh. and i just knew im not the same breed as them. i wont ever be able to have fun like them.
saw alot of couples.
the professor was shit and i understood im really behind in his course and got even more depressed.
and then i saw my uni oneitis getting hit on from some chad lite in my class......
at one point i felt like im having a meltdown.
went fast to one of the empty floors and went there to the bathroom and cried like a bitch. first time im crying since i was like 13 (im 23 now.)
i fucking cant take this shit anymore. i fucking cried. society killed my soul.

i didnt hurt anyone in my entire life. im a good human being. why THE FUCK im trash from society point of view only cuz im ugly?
why i have to come to my apartment all alone?!
why THE FUCK after a busy day in uni when i finally arrive home, tired af - what i do right away is i go for a walk outsite because i feel very depressed and alone in my apartment............

this life aint worth living. i really hope i wont rope this year but if yes, im sorry mom. i tried my best.

It will get bettER, brother

brutal as fuck

What you are studying? You probably at wrong classes. Go to CS or Physics

Incel majors are best tbh. Especially if filled with ethnics.

JFL at thinking you're entitled to any sort of happiness or satisfaction on this gay earth

Shit… Sound exactly like me in the uni.
last 2 days were extra depressing as hell. yesterday i met my oneitis (my foid pysical therapist) and she barely paid any attention to me and seemed like she doesnt give a fuck about me (which is true probaly.) this depressed me so hard. also seems like im not gonna recover so well from my injury like i though.
after that in uni everything was shit and the only 2 people i talk to didnt arrive.

Female therapists only give a fuck about a patient if he is at least a normie. Otherwise, they simply don't fucking care. And you cannot explain the blackpill to women.

saw everyone in class talking to each other having a laugh. and i just knew im not the same breed as them. i wont ever be able to have fun like them.
saw alot of couples.
the professor was shit and i understood im really behind in his course and got even more depressed.
and then i saw my uni oneitis getting hit on from some chad lite in my class......
went fast to one of the empty floors and went there to the bathroom and cried like a bitch. first time im crying since i was like 13 (im 23 now.)

SAME story with me but several years ago.
all I learned is not to expect to understand something during the lectures. EVERYTHING you will learn you will learn by self-studying with a book in your room by trying to understand the concepts of whatever you learn alone. They can explain it to you but they will NEVER understand it for you. And prof doesn't give a shit about their student unless it's a pretty girl and the prof is a cuck.
Further along the way, you will see that pretty girl get better grades just because they look good and they smiled to the cuck prof.

i didnt hurt anyone in my entire life. im a good human being. why THE FUCK im trash from society point of view only cuz im ugly?
why THE FUCK after a busy day in uni when i finally arrive home, tired af - what i do right away is i go for a walk outsite because i feel very depressed and alone in my apartment............
Story of my life.

this life aint worth living. i really hope i wont rope this year but if yes, im sorry mom. i tried my best.
At least you have people who you love and who love you.
For me, my parents are all that I have in my life. and it's good.

Stay strong!

Embrace loneliness mentally and start imaginationmaxing. I do it, good cope for me, ngl.

ast 2 days were extra depressing as hell. yesterday i met my oneitis (my foid pysical therapist) and she barely paid any attention to me and seemed like she doesnt give a fuck about me (which is true probaly.) this depressed me so hard. also seems like im not gonna recover so well from my injury like i though.
How can you be blackpilled and believe a foid cares about you, especially one whom you are paying money to go see. All such client-provider relationships are distant, clinical and professional, not friendly, you are just another number to them that they are making money out of. They might care about your treatment or improving your condition but not you as a person. The only exception for this would be towards chad.

It was college that destroyed every bit of NTness I had left.

Computer science is the only subject worth studying. The rest is PURE BS. especially the humanitarian crap.

Just try hardER bro

Great way to make friends with weird people and fellow alcoholicmaxxers
People usually make friends with people who are like them. STEM majors are filled with incels/incels in denial.

I might go to Uni this year so this is suifuel

Also I dont understand 'oneitis' as an incel. How could you want a particular foid so badly knowing chad is drilling her loose holes when it gets dark. Shake this cucked behaviour op and at least youll have one less thing to bring you down.
Just try hardER bro

Also I dont understand 'oneitis' as an incel. How could you want a particular foid so badly knowing chad is drilling her loose holes when it gets dark. Shake this cucked behaviour op and at least youll have one less thing to bring you down.
Jfl at these youngcels

AP_elliot_rodger_sk_140526_16x9_992.jpg

Some of the most brutal shit I've read on here so far bro. Either accept you are indeed a different breed from normies and find copes or go ER (in Snake on Nokia 3410).

you haven't quitted pot and booze, I know it sounds awful to do (it did sound to me time ago), but do that and see what happens.

I understand you.

If you survive from this. Your mental strength will raise at levels of don't give a shit.

In any case, uni isn't the best place to be as lonely man, maybe you should try online uni.

My best wishes.

i looksmaxxed a bit
moved out on my own
started uni

BUT NO.

saw alot of couples.

View attachment 189497
Sad. Maybe it's just your location. Do you live in Burgerland?

My condolences...

Fyi, it gets worse with age.

i started to jokermax , stealing and shit , even got caught by police because i got to cocky , lol after that i just went to the next store stealed some alcohol

who cares if you end up in jail or watever , this life is only for the corrupt and genetically gifted

the rest are delusional betabux and wagecucks

Living as an 18+ incel doesn't make sense:

• We're past way childhood, we time that we peaked in terms of love, affection, sociabilization, etc
  • We're past adolescence and teen love , never experienced the things that normal and healthy teens did because our sub-humanity

and IT actually think that making a sub reddit condemning us and mocking us helps

since i opened this thread i went to 2 walks outside.

you haven't quitted pot and booze, I know it sounds awful to do (it did sound to me time ago), but do that and see what happens.
This. I used to get high every day and binge drink occasionally as an undergrad thinking it helped my depression. Now I'm sober (avoiding even caffeine unless I have to stay up) doing my master's and it's easier to cope and keep up with studies.

The boredom and loneliness are still there but it's not as intense when things get bad.

Anyway it's pointless to drink or do drugs of you aren't with someone else to experience something fun or hook up with a foid. If you ever do hang out with someone and get bored or if you need it to lower your inhib you can just go to the store and spend a few bucks for beer. I dont recommend drinking often ofc.

This. I used to get high every day and binge drink occasionally as an undergrad thinking it helped my depression. Now I'm sober (avoiding even caffeine unless I have to stay up) doing my master's and it's easier to cope and keep up with studies.

The boredom and loneliness are still there but it's not as intense when things get bad.

Anyway it's pointless to drink or do drugs of you aren't with someone else to experience something fun or hook up with a foid. If you ever do hang out with someone and get bored or if you need it to lower your inhib you can just go to the store and spend a few bucks for beer. I dont recommend drinking often ofc.
when i smoke weed its legit the only time i have fun. i laugh. i enjoy.
and its not like i didnt stopped for long periods... nothing changed.

i looksmaxxed a bit
moved out on my own
started uni

BUT NO.

saw alot of couples.

View attachment 189497
TLDR: having a foid therapist is wrong because she will never understand you. She will treat you like a client and get your money after you cried to her for an hour. And society don't understand weak people, or if someone understand, they will never help, sometimes because they think you deserve the pain, or they can't.

There is an endless speech about how people are judging stuff (its completely random hope you will understand something):
You said that you are a good human. The problem is that people idolaters powerful people, not good people. Guess why the average community is always controlled by sociopaths? Because this is the way our subconscious works make us go with the powerfull one. We are doing this too sometimes, even this is literally against our cause. There is a verse in the song "careless whisper" saying "there is no comfort in the truth. All the media from the oldest times are creating powerfull, beautifully perfect idols everyone loves. The human brain automatically turns gray in white and black because the easier way to judge is binary. I choose the hard way. I realised that no one is perfect and having idols is a shit idea. Starting to excuse your problems with "that guy is doing that too is literally fooling yourself. Everything seems so wrong from our perspective, but from the average attractive and successful person it is right. Foid therapists trying to help an incel is like a nazi asking a jew in prison why is he crying.

Last edited:
The fate of a sub8, sorry bro.

Looksmax is pointless if ur subhuman tbh i think it's time to go ER tbh

Looksmax is pointless if ur subhuman tbh i think it's time to go ER tbh
You have received a 30% warning for inciting violence

women did this to you.

Best thing the help alleviate the situation is to leave the environment.

You cannot resolve mismatch, you can only transplant yourself into somewhere thats more compatible for your situation. The system is rigged, better to escape it than let it consume you.

If you have exposure to that, its going to wear your down but the true horror is that there is no bottom to that wearing down. The pain doesnt get less intense, it persists.

I dont intend to project but I think naturemaxxing might have some value as a tradeoff. Nature doesnt really reject anyone, its truly unbiased unlike modern society.

The best revenge is abandonment if that is any consolation.

I feel miserable every single day sitting in class

op, i also went through uni and did all that. got out untouched virgin. if you have money for a therapist quit and go cry(and fuck) hookers, i am not trying to joke around, if you are paying for a women that doesnt give any value at least she can loan her body to give some value to the transaction. anyways i dont approve of fucking whores it is for the best to just invest into something, stock market invesments funds etc

I fucking need to get hell out of this country. Cant stand it.