Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over cried in uni today. life only get worse.

This is why incels get pissed at bullshit female 'depression'. Yes it might hurt when Chad hasn't text you back or won't commit to you (what do you expect he's a 9 and you're a 5, your looksmatch posts on here you dumb whore).

They'll never experience the lonely hopelessness that is life on earth as an inky.

You sound a bit low t ngl. This is base level inceldom

This is why incels get pissed at bullshit female 'depression'. Yes it might hurt when Chad hasn't text you back or won't commit to you (what do you expect he's a 9 and you're a 5, your looksmatch posts on here you dumb whore).

They'll never experience the lonely hopelessness that is life on earth as an inky.
High iq post
I fucking need to get hell out of this country. Cant stand it.
Murica?

yeah.getting into new environment,trying hard,having some hope only to realize that nothing changes at all.sounds very familiar.shit like this makes you feel the worst

in the last year i did everything i could.
i looksmaxxed a bit
moved out on my own
started uni
thought something will change.

BUT NO.

last 2 days were extra depressing as hell. yesterday i met my oneitis (my foid pysical therapist) and she barely paid any attention to me and seemed like she doesnt give a fuck about me (which is true probaly.) this depressed me so hard. also seems like im not gonna recover so well from my injury like i though.
after that in uni everything was shit and the only 2 people i talk to didnt arrive.
today i woke up feeling like shit.... went to uni. and it was too much.

saw everyone in class talking to each other having a laugh. and i just knew im not the same breed as them. i wont ever be able to have fun like them.
saw alot of couples.
the professor was shit and i understood im really behind in his course and got even more depressed.
and then i saw my uni oneitis getting hit on from some chad lite in my class......
at one point i felt like im having a meltdown.
went fast to one of the empty floors and went there to the bathroom and cried like a bitch. first time im crying since i was like 13 (im 23 now.)
i fucking cant take this shit anymore. i fucking cried. society killed my soul.

i didnt hurt anyone in my entire life. im a good human being. why THE FUCK im trash from society point of view only cuz im ugly?
why i have to come to my apartment all alone?!
why THE FUCK after a busy day in uni when i finally arrive home, tired af - what i do right away is i go for a walk outsite because i feel very depressed and alone in my apartment............

this life aint worth living. i really hope i wont rope this year but if yes, im sorry mom. i tried my best.

View attachment 189497

Had similar experiences at uni. It's suicide fuel.

true.

they will never know the pain.

I hope things get bettER for you bro

I’ve cried at least once a year since preschool

You've tried your best tbh, you even tried to SEAmaxx. Next step is plastic surgery perhaps? If you have hope of moneymaxxing to fund it.

uni is hell for incels, i cried many times when i used to live at one

i started to jokermax , stealing and shit , even got caught by police because i got to cocky , lol after that i just went to the next store stealed some alcohol

who cares if you end up in jail or watever , this life is only for the corrupt and genetically gifted

the rest are delusional betabux and wagecucks
Based and low inhibpilled.

Uni is shit, especially if your major isn't STEM like mine, it's full of slutty foid with their yoga pants...i don't talk with anyone skip classes and probably will drop out soon ngl.Also i know it's hard but try not to get too much attached to a particular foid, you'll just end up burning yourself when you realize they fuck Chad only
y got houseban for 1 year in my medi max

jfl , stealed there before but then again this time i got cocky and an alarm went on
Be careful not to end uo in jail though, it's hell for Incels

Uni is shit, especially if your major isn't STEM like mine, it's full of slutty foid with their yoga pants...i don't talk with anyone skip classes and probably will drop out soon ngl.Also i know it's hard but try not to get too much attached to a particular foid, you'll just end up burning yourself when you realize they fuck Chad only

Be careful not to end uo in jail though, it's hell for Incels

yea i will , thanks for caring

Dont let them see you cry or you will have a big target on your back

no improvement today.

Didn't you feel better when you had a car? If I remember correctly you sold it as it was useless.
At least you had the possibility to drive around.

Didn't you feel better when you had a car? If I remember correctly you sold it as it was useless.
At least you had the possibility to drive around.
where i even had to go lol. ofcourse its better than the bus but i saved alot of money when i decided to sell my car.
i dont have alot of savings and i dont want to work alot during uni

Never cry OP. Bottle it up to use for something. Only cry when its hopeless, like if someone dies. I don't think its over for you, not when you are working so hard to change.

fuck bro. I usually cry at home.

Jfl at these youngcels
They just need more time. Before long the full dose of the blackpill will be delivered, then they will become like us.

Do not fear the blackpill youngcels, it is an easy process but it will be made more bearable if you just accept it :feelsthink: