Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Crime show in my country supporting JBW Theory

• Thread starter Deleted member 28932
  • Start date
Deleted member 28932

Deleted member 28932

heroin addict
-
Local noodle gets catfished by currycel pretending to be a white chad.
Currycel managed to get nudes from noodle through sexting.This is where it gets interesting, the fake chad asks the noodle to meet his “friend” in real life as he was in some business meeting in the UK.
After agreeing, noodle gets greeted by a curry. Noodle gets irritated seeing the currycel as we all know by now women subconsciously hate on subhumans. Curry then uses his phone and shows the noodle her own nudes. The shocked noodle asks the currycel to delete the pictures. Curry then asks the noodle to have sex with him or else he will upload the nudes online. The noodle agreed and they actually did fuck. Eventually the noodle reported this to local authorities. Curry then got 32 months of jail time. But if he was white and a chad. None of this would have happened.

you can even see some blackpill when curry gets interrogated by the police at the end of the video. JFL it’s truly over for me.
View: https://youtu.be/vWolXKZJkNI

Curries being based everywhere. Be it grooming gangs or this shit. He did nothing wrong. The noodle would whore for White Chad anyway.

(I don’t endorse this behaviour, this post is a work of satire).

Is this Cuckapore?

This is a racial dog whistle if anything.

Curries being based everywhere. Be it grooming gangs or this shit. He did nothing wrong. The noodle would whore for White Chad anyway.
Based.
Just be Curry in action.

Is this Cuckapore?

No I’m 100% even in the actual incident which this show is based on the Chadfisher was a curry.

Is this Cuckapore?

Yes it is

(I don’t endorse this behaviour, this post is a work of satire).
I agree. Even some people in the comments are bashing the curry

No I’m 100% even in the actual incident which this show is based on the Chadfisher was a curry.
No, I'm just saying, I can't help but notice the racial undertones

you can't say caucasian without asian. It's over for Ricecels.