Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [cringefuel] post white knight/beta orbiting stories here

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
ill start:

about three years ago i was best friends with a tallcel who was orbiting this 3/10 foid. she had a bad temper and talked shit about almost about everyone in the school. she hated me however which caused conflicts with him. she started talking shit about me in history class and my best friend(lets call him X) took her side despite our friendship and barely knowing her(lets call her Y). later that day i talked trash about her on the group chat but she wasn't in it then someone snitched me to her and invited her to the group chat and she got really pissy. X took her side as expected for those lap dog beta orbiter points. but heres the twist; soon after these events occurred, she started going out with him rather than friendzoning like typical orbiter manipulators tend to do. i was happy for him but didnt want to see him get burnt. i told X, Y is going to abuse him and leave him and BOY was i right! X didnt believe me at all and we just left it at that and didnt talk much about their relationship. then lo and behold the first breakup where X was left heartbroken. then Y used him as a prom date and he seemed happy again so i was happy for him and then Y breaks up with him again in the summer. X told me about this and how i was right about everything. i forgave him and ever since that summer we have kept in touch via the internet since that summer ended school and we went into different colleges.

moral of the story:

never beta orbit. NEVER.

also blackpilled normies/guests reading this thread: BROS over HOES. if you throw your bros under the bus for a slightly higher chance of attracting foids, you are a cuck.

normie drama story make me want to go ER

normie drama story make me want to go ER

im far from normie. that was the only year i had a proper social life. now im back to zero friends again.

I helped one of my friends confess to some dude thats turned out to be a dyke. So cuck story

lol i have never associated with any non-related female

If he ditched you for hitting on the foid, he wasn't even your friend from the first place. No true friend would do such an action.

i picked up the pencil this chick dropped on the floor once

If he ditched you for hitting on the foid, he wasn't even your friend from the first place. No true friend would do such an action.

"hitting on the foid"

WHAT?!?! where did you get that from? i said talked shit about her not hitting on her!

"hitting on the foid"

WHAT?!?! where did you get that from? i said talked shit about her not hitting on her!

I meant that your friend X ditched you for a foid