Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious CRP makes a good point, we should leave america

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

I don't agree with PUA or Redpillers by any means, but this is something that I can get behind

I've been saying for a while now that blackcel's should stop simping over western women and consider moving to Japan, since that's what many low SMV blacks are doing already

Blacks - oops! I meant niggers... - should move to israel. Jew gals love the BBC!

Blacks - oops! I meant niggers... - should move to israel. Jew gals love the BBC!
White man fucked up by keeping them here after chattel slavery ended. We wouldn’t have a nigger problem today if they had been deported after they outgrew their usefulness

Biden will just put maga on no fly lists so they cant escape.

@ReturnOfSaddam thoughts?

According to you every black person is a Tyrone jfl

I've been saying for a while now that blackcel's should stop simping over western women and consider moving to Japan, since that's what many low SMV blacks are doing already
JFL if you think niggers can ascend in Japan.

All incels should be trying to leave the west, especially if you're over 25. You're fighting for table scraps of mediocre pussy at that point.

All incels should be trying to leave the west, especially if you're over 25. You're fighting for table scraps of mediocre pussy at that point.
:yes:

Strong proof.
Dude, I've been posting these threads for months, and everytime I post one all you have to say is "huge cope, gay cherrypicking thread"

Maybe if you paid closer attention to them you would take me more seriously

JFL if you think niggers can ascend in Japan.
he is giga coping with the whole “blacks slay in japan” thing, he watched a couple YouTube videos that were like “Do Japanese women like black guys?” where they interviewed some girls and now he’s convinced that he can run JBB there

he is giga coping with the whole “blacks slay in japan” thing, he watched like 5 YouTube videos that were like “Do Japanese women like black guys?” where they interviewed some girls and now he’s convinced that he can run JBB there
Just downplay the amount of evidence I've put forward, that always works

If you're so convinced check out the threads where I post my evidence

I doubt you'll check them out though, your probably too lazy to even bother with that

that’s like finding some random examples of asian men with white women and using it to claim that Just Be Rice is legit in california:lul:

what part of any of that makes you think you’re going to slay there as an autistic unemployed incel who doesn’t even speak the language

that’s like finding some random examples of asian men with white women and using it to say that ricecels slay in california:lul:
That's an oversimplification

We already know where rice stand in relation to white females, but we lack information on how black males stand in relation to foreign females

That's an oversimplification

We already know where rice stand in relation to white females, but we lack information on how black males stand in relation to foreign females
We have plenty of information on how niggers stand in relation to ANY female.

Cope 10
Cope 11

206.png

Holy fuck @ this giga nigga coper.

Agreed, I watch this blackcel that advocates for it as well.

View: https://youtu.be/lCaRwLIBrRk

the vid is a reaction to some redpill dating coach coper but the guy reacting to it makes some good points and actually has experience abroad unlike the dating coach.
How many times are you guys going to keep posting this?
Until they finally release new dating statistics, which they will never do because of how blackpilling it is.

Agreed, I watch this blackcel that advocates for it as well.
Are you blackcel too?
Until they finally release new dating statistics, which they will never do because of how blackpilling it is.
All women are hypergamous, Japanese females are no different

People have to realize that Japan is heavily influenced by the US, almost like spectators, so with the rise of rap culture taking over the music industry, it was only a matter of time until it started effecting them

Are you blackcel too?
Nah, whitecel.
People have to realize that Japan is heavily influenced by the US, almost like spectators, so with the rise of rap culture taking over the music industry, it was only a matter of time until it started effecting them
Maybe, but even then that's mostly going to affect tyrone's and status maxxed black guys just like it does here at best.
I'm not saying you shouldn't go to japan or some where else but I doubt you'll have as much success as a white guy going there to JBW.

Last edited:
Maybe, but even then that's mostly going to affect tyrone's and status maxxed black guys just like it does here at best.
I'm not saying you shouldn't go to japan or some where else but I doubt you'll have as much success as a white guy going there to JBW.
Maybe in Korea since most of the blacks over there are above average, but as far as Japan goes I think you'd be surprised

There are a lot of low SMV guys who have done really well out there, and who I actually follow