Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Crush?

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
★★
When was the last time any of u had a crush on a girl? Has blackpill affected this?

like 12, yeah after 16 (time when i discovered most of truth but i wasnt fully blackpilled) i dont think i can fall in love again

like 12, yeah after 16 (time when i discovered most of truth but i wasnt fully blackpilled) i dont think i can fall in love again
Do you wish you never found out the truth or is it better this way?

Do you wish you never found out the truth or is it better this way?
well u can notice that stupid and not aware people live way happier life but to be honest im okay and happy that i found this everything and no one makes dumb from me any more

I can't love something that is mass produced like a car or a pair of shoes(things like these are made to be owned not to be loved).

Never had tbh.

I have a crush rn. Yeah, I would say the existence of blackpill is the reason I have a crush on her in the first place.

I had a crush on 2 foids at the same time 2 years ago.

I have a crush rn. Yeah, I would say the existence of blackpill is the reason I have a crush on her in the first place.
How comes? I can't see how the blackpill can make u like a girl. I'm not attacking you or anything but can u explain to me?

Beginning of university when I was merely redpilled

Pls no bully young man.
8770340c1f98fcd01a2254387ea794bb

When I started working after school I lost all contact (I never spoke with then anyway jfl) to foids and my """friends"""

Last year. Then she disappeared on me and hates me because I'm too ugly and she realized it.

I don't have time for that stupid shit anymore I am in the middle of a crushing existential crisis that drains every tiny bit of happiness from my soul I couldn't give less of a fuck about women or other people at this point they all just make it harder for me they can all go fuck themselves I will be liberated from this hell one way or another.

do 2d crushes count?

2016, but I don't even see females on a regular basis anymore

Throughout my teenage years I had a few, but one was a major "crush" - perhaps more like a "oneitis". Eugh, hate that word and think that it's bluepilled as fuck, but give me some leeway, this was a long time ago. The fucked up part is, I still have dreams about her. Had one this morning.

All of the dreams hurt to the core.

When I was a co worker of her, who then got me imprisoned 5 years later for harassing her with calling her on a withheld number