Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cry together here

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
If you feel hopeless...feel like there is nothing out there that would give meaning to life. This thread is here for you. Listen my song and cry together :cryfeels:

I hate being ugly and short

I haven't cried in over 10 years. Difficult to cry when all you feel is emptiness.

:feelscry:
I haven't cried in over 10 years. Difficult to cry when all you feel is emptiness.
I cry when I think of the life that I wasted. And I couldnt even do anything about it. I cry for my parents but also because of them...they couldnt give me a good enough start in life to overcome the barrier put up by society.

Now im the loser and the outside world thinks its all my own fault. :cryfeels:

:feelscry:

I cry when I think of the life that I wasted. And I couldnt even do anything about it. I cry for my parents but also because of them...they couldnt give me a good enough start in life to overcome the barrier put up by society.

Now im the loser and the outside world thinks its all my own fault. :cryfeels:

Have you thought about the option I am now considering? Leaving the country and trying to move somewhere you won't be so hated for your race?

Have you thought about the option I am now considering? Leaving the country and trying to move somewhere you won't be so hated for your race?
All a cope, you will realize how backwards and savage your country is really, do i wanna go back to saudi arabia and be lynched for critzating government? same for india corrupt shit, all ethnic countries other than Japan is a corrupted shithole.

I like to smoke weed and listen to this. Makes me cry sometimes. :cryfeels:

Thought about it often. But i would have to start from 0 again in a 3rd world country without a usable degree and without being fluent in local language. Also i have big college debt. Im trapped until i die :feelscry:

All a cope, you will realize how backwards and savage your country is really, do i wanna go back to saudi arabia and be lynched for critzating government? same for india corrupt shit, all ethnic countries other than Japan is a corrupted shithole.
What does corruption have to do with inceldom?

Country-hopping and trying to find a place that feels like home is my long-term cope. @RageAgainstTDL
Thought about it often. But i would have to start from 0 again in a 3rd world country without a usable degree and without being fluent in local language. Also i have big college debt. Im trapped until i die :feelscry:
Onlinebusinessmaxxing
Freelancemaxxing
Digitalnomadmaxxing
Ecommercemaxxing

I am out of other copes. The most more i can do is steroid myself up another 10-15 lb which i may start injecting today (already have sitting around).

I have lived in a clean rich civilized nation my whole life and all it's given me is a feeling of inferiority because the women here all worship tall white men. So what value is that cleanliness or wealth?

I am willing to try a few years in a shithole to see if it can give me a better life. I would rather be poor and loved than rich and hated. Maybe i can't be loved but i find it hard to believe there is no place on earth where the women aren't totally corrupt. You just have to go somewhere that is 50 years behind in social development and then you might be able to find what your dad did. That's how i see it anyway. After that I'm out of copes completely so may as well try this last one.

What does corruption have to do with inceldom?

Country-hopping and trying to find a place that feels like home is my long-term cope. @RageAgainstTDL

Onlinebusinessmaxxing
Freelancemaxxing
Digitalnomadmaxxing
Ecommercemaxxing

Tried it all. but making steady income online is not easy.

Student debt is my problem too but at least i have a good income so I think i can pay it off in 2-3 years then i will leave. I will have to start financial planning for leaving. I never anticipated this is where my life would go so I do not have things in order for it. Until then I will also be trapped. But I will just try to survive and cope like Zesto did long enough until i can leave. If that doesn't work then i don't know. I don't want to kill myself so maybe i won't either way. But i don't want to live this way either. I am confident at least India will take me. When i go to indian restaurants or street festivals the people there always treat me better than at white events. And people learn new languages all the time. I've done far more challenging things hoping it will make women like me. I can do that if needed.

Student debt is my problem too but at least i have a good income so I think i can pay it off in 2-3 years then i will leave. I will have to start financial planning for leaving. I never anticipated this is where my life would go so I do not have things in order for it. Until then I will also be trapped. But I will just try to survive and cope like Zesto did long enough until i can leave. If that doesn't work then i don't know. I don't want to kill myself so maybe i won't either way. But i don't want to live this way either. I am confident at least India will take me. When i go to indian restaurants or street festivals the people there always treat me better than at white events. And people learn new languages all the time. I've done far more challenging things hoping it will make women like me. I can do that if needed.
You're Indian?

I am confident at least India will take me.
You wont be outcast as much as in the West, but racism and nepotism is still very prevalent there. It really depends on your connections. If you go there totally solo without knowing anyone..its gonna be very hard bro. But i do really hope you find happiness there.

Noixa, i have been there. Its only gypsys that manipulate girls and shitty politicians
It's all meaningless. It's shit everywhere for incels. At least women have little power here and traditional relationships are encouraged

It's all meaningless. It's shit everywhere for incels. At least women have little power here and traditional relationships are encouraged
Pm me lets talk real quick

Which country Noixa?

Last edited:
Songs like this always make me sad.

Come on y'all just be positive and things will work out :y'all:

I am out of other copes. The most more i can do is steroid myself up another 10-15 lb which i may start injecting today (already have sitting around).

I have lived in a clean rich civilized nation my whole life and all it's given me is a feeling of inferiority because the women here all worship tall white men. So what value is that cleanliness or wealth?

I am willing to try a few years in a shithole to see if it can give me a better life. I would rather be poor and loved than rich and hated. Maybe i can't be loved but i find it hard to believe there is no place on earth where the women aren't totally corrupt. You just have to go somewhere that is 50 years behind in social development and then you might be able to find what your dad did. That's how i see it anyway. After that I'm out of copes completely so may as well try this last one.
Are u starting your first cycle or have you used before

Who remembers that vocaroo of the incel crying?

Extreme ropefuel thread

High octane cryfuel

somebody call the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMBUUUUUULAAAAANCCEEEEEEEEE
also, isn't this soundtrack from 12 Years a Slave?

Even though I'm sad as shit,I enjoy listening sad music its ruined my life

Are u starting your first cycle or have you used before

Used several times before. I don't get that much response because I'm not a white/black guy though and my genetics are shit, but at least it boosts my appetite and in principle should maximize muscle gain which I need right now since I'm trying to gain muscle.

Just did 250 mg test-e which I will do weekly for the next 2-3 months. I don't like high doses like 400-500 mg/week as they make me feel too wired up. To be honest I am someone who likes "healthy living" and I don't even like the idea that I should have to pump my body with chemicals to be potentially appealing to women. I feel like I live a very healthy lifestyle and have a healthy looking body, but that's not enough. The whole situation is sickening.

Used several times before. I don't get that much response because I'm not a white/black guy though and my genetics are shit, but at least it boosts my appetite and in principle should maximize muscle gain which I need right now since I'm trying to gain muscle.

Just did 250 mg test-e which I will do weekly for the next 2-3 months. I don't like high doses like 400-500 mg/week as they make me feel too wired up. To be honest I am someone who likes "healthy living" and I don't even like the idea that I should have to pump my body with chemicals to be potentially appealing to women. I feel like I live a very healthy lifestyle and have a healthy looking body, but that's not enough. The whole situation is sickening.
Do some GH and when you cut down go for some CLEN. You must know what you are doing tho, test-e is good

What are your gym stats, like your body weight and your gym numbers

What are your gym stats, like your body weight and your gym numbers

lol. I'm not even gonna talk about that. I posted at long length about my shit genetics a long time ago and I have no interest to go back into that subject again. I'm still exceptionally weak as fuck. There is a reason there are no curries in the NFL/NBA and we win no olympic medals. It has nothing to do with nutrition or money. It's all genetics. There are a billion of us yet a tiny Nordic country will blow all billion of us out of the water.

https://incels.is/threads/it-is-imp...massive-roids-which-will-make-you-bald.69387/

eg. Janoycresva posted recently about how many hundred pushups he can do. I have been working out and eating healthy for years and I can still only do 25 or so straight.

lol. I'm not even gonna talk about that. I posted at long length about my shit genetics a long time ago and I have no interest to go back into that subject again. I'm still exceptionally weak as fuck. There is a reason there are no curries in the NFL/NBA and we win no olympic medals. It has nothing to do with nutrition or money. It's all genetics. There are a billion of us yet a tiny Nordic country will blow all billion of us out of the water.

https://incels.is/threads/it-is-imp...massive-roids-which-will-make-you-bald.69387/

eg. Janoycresva posted recently about how many hundred pushups he can do. I have been working out and eating healthy for years and I can still only do 25 or so straight.
Bro I've shit genetics as well I know what it's like to put in the work and get no results, I've often got tossed around by large guys because I thought I could take them on because I gym coped for 5 years straight, people at the gym would see how weak I was even after being going for years

You wont be outcast as much as in the West, but racism and nepotism is still very prevalent there. It really depends on your connections. If you go there totally solo without knowing anyone..its gonna be very hard bro. But i do really hope you find happiness there.
Nepotism is prevalent in the west as well. They just call it "networking". If RageAgainstTDL has an American accent then that will give him a huge halo in India. Also depends on his caste, religion, and most importantly AGE.

Older foreign-born Indians aren't really that accepted in my opinion (older as in 35+) unless they have money or a large, tightknit family back home.
Yup. The greatest gift parents can give their son.

:feelsohgod:
Whites definitely do treat ethnics (esp. Indians) as outsiders even though whites are the biggest virtue-signalers on racial issues.