Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Crying or showing weakness in front of a woman is the last thing you ever wanna do.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Never open up to toilets
Who came up with the, "Women are the caring gender!" They think like sociopaths as they use their amgydala to reason emotions more than their frontal cortex, AKA, they are tapped. The woman in the OP would think much more of her boyfriend if he brutalized and drove incels to suicide instead of admitting to getting bullied

Foids are truly disgusting. The worst thing is knowing that if one day you truly lose your mind and commit an attack, you'll most likely get fangirls and a chance to truly ascend.

Seriously, hybristophilia is the most disgusting thing ever, it's the one thing that genuinely makes me feel like killing foids in Half-Life 2. Foids punish sensibility, niceness, altruism, respect and love and reward violence, torture, murder, etc, even if against innocent people, other women like them or even themselves. How not to fucking hate such beings? It's utterly impossible.

Shit, I was going to sleep but now I feel like grabbing a foid by the hair (in Minecraft) and smashing her face on a wall until her skull explodes (in Star Fox 64). It's over.

ironically i was described as stoic but have been bullied.

I hate women.

Women are fucking evil liars. You've probably heard these toilets say "nothing is sexier than a man who cries", and if you believed it, you're a dope. Here's the truth of how women actually feel about men who aren't stoic killing machines
View attachment 401092
>Am I a horrible person for feeling like that?
yes. yes you are, bitch.

A man who is showing weakness in front of a foid is humiliating himself.

Women are fucking evil liars. You've probably heard these toilets say "nothing is sexier than a man who cries", and if you believed it, you're a dope. Here's the truth of how women actually feel about men who aren't stoic killing machines
View attachment 401092
BURN HER AT THE STAKE