Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Crypto currencies anyone?

• Thread starter supremegentlemancel
  • Start date
S

supremegentlemancel

Greycel
I just took the plunge and invested my Christmas bonus in ethereum. 
Anyone else here is into crypto currencies?
I’ve been following it for a while, but I was waiting to have some free cash to invest. 

My goal is to let it grow until I have about 2,5k usd worth, then I’ll just take advantage of all the mini-crashes these coins seem to be having all the time. Buy low, sell a day or two later once the value has recovered. 

Hopefully this time next year I’ll be neet at home, making money off this instead of my dead end job. 

Anyone else in this?

And I don’t want to sound like I’m advertising this stuff or anything.
I barely know what I’m talkIng about. All I know is that I’ve seen the graphs for BTC, ETH Litecoin etc... and they all go up and up.

I keep having that fantasy that there must have been an incel somewhere who got into bitcoins when they were $14 and now that bastard must have had facial surgery and a brand new life...

I heard bitcoin is predicted to $50,000, i want in but i will have to research before i put money into anything.

Here’s a few thoughts/advices. (Again, I don’t understand shit about the nature of crypto currencies.)

Don't wait until you’re ready to invest to open an account with a broker.
Their apps are buggy as hell, their verification system are slow, they might not be available in your country... it took me three days and at least 6 different brokers to eventually find one that works.

Once you’re registered and verified with a broker, make a test transaction.
Buy $20 worth of BTC, wait 24h and then sell it.
This is to make sure that everything works. Was the buying instantaneous? How long did they take to pay you your dollars back? How much commission did they take in total? There’s a lot of horror stories going around about guys waiting for weeks to get their money once they sell out.

Next you can start watching the market.
Look at the long term trends. Get an idea of how long you’re gonna need to leave your money in there to get a worthwhile profit.
Learn what a mini-crash looks like, so when you’re ready to invest you can take advantage of those, instead of panic selling like a retard.
Start saving the money that you’re gonna invest eventually.
And when you’re ready, start following the coin of your choice more closely, and wait for a low point to snatch it’s much of it as possible.

Just to let my incel brothers know that I’m already up 20% on the money I put in ETH and lightcoin.
Wish me luck, maybe one day I’ll be NEETing off the money I make in cryptos.