Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Crypto day trading is a good incel activity

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Today I tried day trading bitcoin for the first time in a very long time. I had 0.02 bitcoin($340) in an old trading account that allows up to 10X leverage futures trading (okex). All day today I just bought and sold bitcoin. The site makes it easy to buy and sell in a snap. I had my leverage set to 5X and managed to (almost) break even at the end of the day, which I consider a success / just practice. It's kind of fun and I want to get better. At 10X leverage it might be possible to work my small stack up into a much larger stack.

I've had some experience with trading before but never really had much luck. But I think this is a type of hobby / activity that might suit some NEETs. At even 5X leverage its fucking crazy how fast the numbers can move, it's like a video game. If you make the wrong move at 100% leverage it's like being all-in at a poker table.

I can easily see how people lose all their money. It's possible I'll lose my stack, but oh well 0.02 bitcoin isn't going to make me much more broke than I am. Anyways it's fun for now.

so you wasted you entire day for no money.

i tried trading and everytime i lost money

i tried doing it for 2 months 10 h/day

so you wasted you entire day for no money.
I was initially down 10% but adjusted my strategy, improved my timing, and made it back to nearly breakeven.

Where do you learn strategies?

Where do you learn strategies?
I used to read trading blogs and videos so I already knew the basics. I don't know how much a lot of the strategies would work with day trading (scalping) though because short term moves don't really obey any rules. It's like you just have to get good at timing your buys and sells.

im way to demotivated to spend time learning anything now blackpill killed it all :feelsbadman:

im way to demotivated to spend time learning anything now blackpill killed it all :feelsbadman:
I can't get over the networkingpill tbh
The world has only got more stacked in favor of NT traits despite autism rates rising in younger generations.

I can't get over the networkingpill tbh
The world has only got more stacked in favor of NT traits despite autism rates rising in younger generations.

the only way i feel NT is with weed but at the cost of losing my intelligence and getting lower IQ. Humans are fundamentally flawed because we evolved from apes and still retain the same "primitive" nature where as some other species are far more logical and never wouldve become hypergamous, if we had a different evolutionary base we would already be a tier 4 civilization albeit the caveat of that being we wouldn't be able to enjoy it as much or be able to appreciate our progress. Not sure why this didnt happen though, i feel like we are truly at the peak of humanity and things are going to taper off until extinction here.

the only way i feel NT is with weed but at the cost of losing my intelligence and getting lower IQ. Humans are fundamentally flawed because we evolved from apes and still retain the same "primitive" nature where as some other species are far more logical and never wouldve become hypergamous, if we had a different evolutionary base we would already be a tier 4 civilization albeit the caveat of that being we wouldn't be able to enjoy it as much or be able to appreciate our progress. Not sure why this didnt happen though, i feel like we are truly at the peak of humanity
I feel that time long ago passed. I'd say the mid 20th century is when it felt like western countries were at the peak of humanity.

and things are going to taper off until extinction here.
Not going to be a smooth road to that especially if space travel and colonization takes off.
Which tbh you kind of have to hope like it won't. Imagine all the mogging and unnecessary wars that will take place in space.
The same generational conflicts and battles over ideologies that ensue on this planet are going to happen on others. It's not going to suddenly go away just because humans managed to colonize space.

I feel that time long ago passed. I'd say the mid 20th century is when it felt like western countries were at the peak of humanity.

Not going to be a smooth road to that especially if space travel and colonization takes off.
Which tbh you kind of have to hope like it won't. Imagine all the mogging and unnecessary wars that will take place in space.
The same generational conflicts and battles over ideologies that ensue on this planet are going to happen on others. It's not going to suddenly go away just because humans managed to colonize space.

using existing science and technological capabilities we are never going to "colonize" anywhere or travel beyond mars. Plus universal expansion prevents us from visiting any galaxies outside of our own without FTL travel or the existence of traversal worm holes and i dont see any legitimate studies into these subjects, all STEM funding and investments are going in the wrong direction for any of this shit to ever happen. think about it even spaceX is just wasting its time with self-landing rockets when rockets themselves are either the slowest and least efficient form of space traversal, or the best we will ever get due to limitations,

if we knew standard fuel-based rockets were the only way we could travel and no other hypothetical devices existed then we might as well just give up studies because we will never get anywhere outside our solar system. So why not just divert project funding to studies and experiments on the hypothetical devices like worm holes or FTL drives instead of following technology from the fucking 1960's.

proof right here that people are just so fucking dumb, there have been very few people in modern times that have genuinely challenged conventionality and the standard model like albert einstein or nikolai tesla people who actually spent time deep in thought and experimentation rather than clowning themselves around pretending to be smart such as self proclaimed "pioneers" like elon musk, who is just a giga fraud low iq retard cluttering space with a bunch of satellites whose mission is to give internet to homeless street shitting ethiopian children who dont even have access to a device that can use internet.

Last edited:
using existing science and technological capabilities we are never going to "colonize" anywhere or travel beyond mars.
Even the timeline for getting humans to Mars keeps getting pushed back.

Plus universal expansion prevents us from visiting any galaxies outside of our own without FTL travel or the existence of traversal worm holes and i dont see any legitimate studies into these subjects, all STEM funding and investments are going in the wrong direction for any of this shit to ever happen. think about it even spaceX is just wasting its time with self-landing rockets when rockets themselves are either the slowest and least efficient form of space traversal, or the best we will ever get due to limitations,
FTL travel is still very much the stuff of science fiction documentaries and I doubt that's changing anytime soon.
The commercial space industry is also taking the longest time ever to rollout. Despite so much speculation of minerals waited to be mined in space there doesn't really seem like a lot of rush or interest in doing that.

if we knew standard fuel-based rockets were the only way we could travel and no other hypothetical devices existed then we might as well just give up studies because we will never get anywhere outside our solar system.
Forget outside our solar system though. Other than a few robotic landers humans haven't even set foot any planets outside of the solar system or managed to transport a human crew successfully to other planets in the solar system. Humanity is a long way behind even where it was predicted to be in terms of space exploration for the 2010s and early 2020s.

So why not just divert project funding to studies and experiments on the hypothetical devices like worm holes or FTL drives instead of following technology from the fucking 1960's
Imo the reasoning is that you go with what works. The last time a groundbreaking space mission that captivated the world took place was during the 1960s space race. Nothing as awe inspiring or involving manned crews has occurred since then for western countries.[/QUOTE]

FTL travel is still very much the stuff of science fiction documentaries and I doubt that's changing anytime soon.

yep and all of the hypothetical space travel devices require negative matter to work. So if negative matter doesnt exist its game over, the only way we would ever be able to travel the milky way is through sustained hibernation which is also probably impossible.

this is a fermi paradox solution too, if we havent ever contacted or been in contact with alien civilization it could be because the technology to do so is impossible and we are going to hit a universal limitation in the near future and never make any progress.

Day trading is a waste of time and not a legitimate skill. You would be better off holding the coin and beating your dick to hentai all day instead.

When it comes to trading though I listen to this guy Mannarino on Youtube and his website traderschoice.net

yep and all of the hypothetical space travel devices require negative matter to work. So if negative matter doesnt exist its game over, the only way we would ever be able to travel the milky way is through sustained hibernation which is also probably impossible.
And then there are predictions that the Apophis asteroid will hit in 2068 https://incels.is/threads/apophis-more-likely-to-impact-earth-in-2068.260834/
during which time humanity might be distracted with other resource wars and conflict to have the resources to stop or divert the asteroid in time and may still not have achieved a permanent outpost in space. Meaning that all humans will share whatever the fate of other life on Earth is eventually.

tbh if you wanted to write up a plan for humanity to go extinct you couldn't have a much better one than now.
Overpopulation, mismanagement and scarcity of resources, threat of worldwide nuclear war, global mass famines and still barely any progress in human space colonization but enough progress to make people complacent that things aren't completely at a standstill and see no need for urgency.
Who here is complaining though?
Society has constantly taunted incels that the world will happily go on without them and pass them by, only bringing them up for cheap laughs at their expense.
Can you think of a more deserved eventual path?

this is a fermi paradox solution too, if we havent ever contacted or been in contact with alien civilization it could be because the technology to do so is impossible and we are going to hit a universal limitation in the near future and never make any progress.
There's no telling what kind of radiation effects from space will do to humans either with all the diseases and ailments on Earth still yet to be completely cured.

I wish i sold my ripple at 0.78

Day trading is a waste of time and not a legitimate skill. You would be better off holding the coin and beating your dick to hentai all day instead.
I consider it an "activity" like playing poker. You can make money if you grind out and get good. Video games lost their appeal for me a long time ago so I ain't gonna waste my time that way.

Pm Blacktarpill and he will show you his strategy for trading with crypto, he helped me earn some easy money but he won't share his strategy with everyone

Pm Blacktarpill and he will show you his strategy for trading with crypto, he helped me earn some easy money but he won't share his strategy with everyone
Buy low, sell high?

Buy low, sell high?
No, he has an extremely detailed plan, far more complex than simply buy low and sell high, he is a genius and helped me turn 50 euro into 250 in just 3 days

No, he has an extremely detailed plan, far more complex than simply buy low and sell high, he is a genius and helped me turn 50 euro into 250 in just 3 days
So if the strategy works then do it again and you'll have 1250.

All trading strategies work, when they work.

So if the strategy works then do it again and you'll have 1250.

All trading strategies work, when they work.
He's not going to share it with you anyway so keep coping

No thanks bro I already bought shitcoins once and lost all my money.

how can you lose money with trading. its literally just a psychological chicken game

if you have the guts to ER you should have the guts for trading

I bought a month ago and managed to 0.95x my money

I bought a month ago and managed to 0.95x my money
How is that possible? Bitcoin is way up now. Other coins are going up now too. Crypto day trading is my life fuel at the moment.

How is that possible? Bitcoin is way up now. Other coins are going up now too. Crypto day trading is my life fuel at the moment.
I’m bought low market cap coins, I’m too poor to care about doubling my money. They look like strong projects but it’s mostly gambling. One is 100% up and the other is 50% down JFL.

I actually made more money day trading crypto than I did wageslaving all week. Seriously wageslaving is the worst way to make money.

Trading cryptojews is where the big money is bro

It’s only doing well because the kykes haven’t got their greasy Jew fingers on it yet

But once they do it OVER!

I actually made more money day trading crypto than I did wageslaving all week. Seriously wageslaving is the worst way to make money.
Facts. You are basically forced to invest and look into trading stocks and crypto if you don't want to be forever at lower middle class income at best.

I wish I had the brains to daytrade/invest anything.

Bought a thousand dollars worth of LINK @ 15.15 sold that shit feslsgreatman

wanted to trade forex but theres to much scammers luckily i joined some telegram that leak some of there paid courses

Bought a thousand dollars worth of LINK @ 15.15 sold that shit feslsgreatman
Nice! It's hard to jump in and out and walk with decent gains but I'm getting better at it. I'll make a good trade and get cocky and then lose all my gains on the next trade quite a lot though.