Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Csn locationcel theory be proven?

• Thread starter Deleted member 8970
  • Start date
Deleted member 8970

Deleted member 8970

Middle Eastern incel who smokes meth
-
So from what I hear various dating apps are allowing you to set your location anywhere.

Somebody should set their location in every single major city in their country & get back to us. Through the catastrophic pain of inceldom their may be very slight hope...Most likely not.

What are your thoughts on Locationcels if they do exist?

Obviously they exist would a curry be more likey to find a girl in the US or India?

Scouring the globe for pussy isn't practical, so I'd say they're still incel.

Locationcels aren't in major cities...

Yes, it's real I don't know how much of an effect it has within a country, but different races, phenotypes, and different types of people have different status assigned to their looks in different locations. There's also the fact that there are countries with way better looking people and hypergamy is contextual (for example the "Chad" in my high-school was 7.5/10 prettyboy).

Another factor to consider is that there are indeed some standardcels on this forum and they would have a lot easier time if there potential dating pool was expanded. Like for instance guys that despise overweight girls would benefit from moving away from the U.S. because like 70% of girls are obese or overweight.

I know people here are going to say "locationcel is gigacope" and stuff, but they're just wrong lol.

Locationcels aren't in major cities...

I always thought this but coped by thinking it was the cities ethos. Like the culture of the city persuades the woman on who she would be attracted to.

Am I wrong? I mean race/ethnicity/location wont always guarantee a womans dating preferences i dont think

Im not locationcel

All cities have pretty much the same standards, apart from major world cities where it’s even higher. The major difference can be seen between urban and rural settings.

I see how it could be, soviet russia in the 50s etc