Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cuck considers suicide because his foid refuses to have sex with him

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

This is cuckoldry on a new level tbh. :soy::soy::soy::soy:

tired of reddit cuckery

you cannot imagine how draining the starvation of affection is

Yes we can you dumbshit asshole

Good. You’d be doing the gene pool a favor by killing yourself you pathetic cuck.

Foids are the masters of ruining lives

Married=Cuck

I wonder how foids like this think? If her hubby snuffs himself, she will lose a lot of income. If he divorces her, the same. But she wont part her legs for hm now and then just to keep him in the game, even if that must logically be a lot less of a hassle than being single or widowed... The evil ways of the married, middle aged foi exceeds what my simple brain can get around...

Just kill the foid and then kill yourself.

Better than dying alone.

Maybe he needs to considER what he does with his family and such you know.

Married=Cuck
Marriage is slavery.
0D7BCE51 872C 46D0 A7F3 943794443354

unless you enslave the foid, as per Islam.

If I had a wife and she didn't fuck me for one month without a legit medical reason I would divorce her without any hesitation. It completely baffles me how cucks will go on for YEARS in sexless marriages (sexless for the husband, that is...).

@Cuyen based.
Boko Haram are some of the few based blacks (most based blacks are native Africans, Gaddafi, Nasser, Idi Amin, Thomas Sankara)

What should happen in a healthy society is he beating his wife and she'd be a good submissive wife once more.

Seems like this cuck has had enough of the soy. But I Gaurentee he's still too cucked to rope or go ER he'll probably continue to make the dirty shekels while he accepts his trash place in life like a fucking cuck