Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cuck goes out and interviews crackwhores. Comments are even worse than the vid itself.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

From what I can see this guy has a playlist or a couple of videos on him interviewing crackhead women working the street. His whole channel is based around detroit crackhead women (I can only see one story of a man and thats his success AND he's attractive, although theres another video with a black man and a woman couple/pair)

Fuck them. Fuck these stupid dirty crackhead whores and fuck this cuck interviewing them. They should get no "Second chance". They deserve to rot and wallow in their addiction. They deserve that life because of how they and their entire gender treats us. The comments are even worse, with pandering cucks and bitches bending le knee.
"She is a pretty woman. Just imagine her clean and off the streets. I hope she gets help "
"This poor woman probably had an absolute heart of gold, what a cruel cruel disease addiction is, rip "
Even cracked out these women also have higher SMV than us. It's over. They're getting sex and we're not. When I went to rehab I didn't get shit for support. Not even the staff there "supported me" like in these comments. Fuck women, even when cracked out and sucking cock for money they get more love than I do.

P.S found out the foid in the "monica" video died. Good riddance.

No sympathy here, you are born in tutorial mode and still manage to fuck up this much? Meanwhile there is probably at least three times as many crackhead guys living on the street, but who gives a fuck about those sub8 losers amiright.

Yeah I watched these videos and noticed that they're all women.

What happens to heroin addicted men? How do they afford the drug if they can't be prostitutes? Do they just kill themselves?

Yeah I watched these videos and noticed that they're all women.

What happens to heroin addicted men? How do they afford the drug if they can't be prostitutes? Do they just kill themselves?
yep. They get no sympathy unlike these dirty holes

It was their choice all along. They paid for their actions. Also, I think there are much more men in such position, but of course no one cares about them.

Just waste your time with drug addicts theory.
They are only good for the cheap services they provide and entertainment.

Seriously. They could get clean and find their way out of the streets with some hard work( too much for females) and eventually find a beta cuck to wife them. I have no sympathy

Daily reminder this whores still want Chad only :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :chad: :chad: