Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck is happy to get rejected

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
The length humans will go to cope with rejection and loss is astounding

20200221 110506

Anyone who meets me and doesn’t like me is dead to me. I’d do anything to make their life as hard and miserable as possible.

View attachment 409365
Anything to delude themselves into having the hope that things will improve and that they have control over their life

@ReturnOfSaddam some nofap cope, you like those

Normies are becoming more and more cucked every year. I can't even imagine how they will be in a decade

Who's coping harder, the cuck from that post or the guy who made this comic?

View attachment 409366
Both are pretty bad, but i gotta say this reddit cuck is worse.

He says and i quote "I couldn't be happier"

This means that if she did say yes, he wouldn't be as happy as he would if she said no (which she did).

Now this may just be a poorly written title by him, but i still think he's worse. Imagine convincing yourself that there's a positive to getting rejected.

He even copes by saying he feels like "A new man" and that he's happy that "He had the balls to do it" Again, more cope thats irrelevant to his situation.

Anyone who meets me and doesn’t like me is dead to me. I’d do anything to make their life as hard and miserable as possible.
horribly based

View attachment 409365
It's funny how normies embrace ridiculous situations, just to avoid cognitive dissonance and going full ER mode
Normies are becoming more and more cucked every year. I can't even imagine how they will be in a decade
Spineless corporate bootlicker drones ready to serve their master

Last edited:
not even a taste of what humans are actually capable of in pursuit of coping with rejection and lonliness

not even a taste of what humans are actually capable of in pursuit of coping with rejection and lonliness
If I happen to talk to some bitch and don’t like the vibe, I’m gone. Right then and there, which they hate as it takes power from them. I’ve been on my own for 31 years, and have zero expectations of anything.

Nofap = Biggest cope in history right next to personalitypill and redpill

If I happen to talk to some bitch and don’t like the vibe, I’m gone. Right then and there, which they hate as it takes power from them. I’ve been on my own for 31 years, and have zero expectations of anything.
that's great dude

Anything to delude themselves into having the hope that things will improve and that they have control over their life

@ReturnOfSaddam some nofap cope, you like those
Lmao thanks. Scrolled up before reading your post and laughed out loud when I saw it was posted to /r/NoFap with that many upvotes.

"Wow! I can prevent myself from cooming for even longer now!!"

I can't get over how fucking stupid NoFappers are. I'm legit fucking laughing out here, just look at this fucking shit :lul: :lul: :lul:

Way to go? A sign of something great coming? HOW LMFAO

HE GOT REJECTED

IN WHAT FUCKING WORLD IS THAT A GREAT SIGN

WHAT PLANET DO THESE PEOPLE LIVE ON

The second one is the best. "Great achievement". ACHIEVEMENT? If getting rejected is an achievement then the population of this site are the most successful people in the world :feelskek: JUST FUCKING LMAO

It's like a fucking mental asylum

It's best to just opt out at that point. 99 Woodcutting is a bigger personal achievement.
10 hitpoints is a better achievement than the shit these copers post

The most inspirational rejection of all time :feelskek:
I keep spamming this thread but the OP comments thread is just gold.

Notice the difference between female and male NoFap copers. The OP got rejected and made a post on reddit. She got rejected and proceeded to sleep with some other guy because she was feeling bad. Not a single one of the male posters here has this option, yet she acts ungrateful as fuck about it. Like @Gymcelled says women's problems are men's dreams

Last edited:
Each no is one heckin' step closer to a yes my boyerinooo :soy:

Notice the difference between female and male NoFap copers. The OP got rejected and made a post on reddit. She got rejected and proceeded to sleep with some other guy because she was feeling bad. Not a single one of the male posters here has this option, yet she acts ungrateful as fuck about it. Like @Gymcelled says women's problems are men's dreams
Why are foids even doing NoFap? Is there any male-oriented sub they won't try to subvert?

View attachment 409799

View attachment 409801

View attachment 409802
I think Nofap has --some-- benefits into mental health/wellbeing and Healthy hormone levels but this shit is ridiculous. I don't think I've ever seen someone cope truly as hard as they are in that post.

Why are foids even doing NoFap? Is there any male-oriented sub they won't try to subvert?
Lmao I know right.

She has multiple posts talking about her anxiety, claims she's a "fearful avoidant" and yet can still choose partners. And of course it's an abusive Chad :lul:

Also another post where she says some guy left her because she wouldn't sleep with him and another post where she says she used to have lots of casual sex

I see this blackpill constantly, foids having no problem at all giving it to Chad but not the cuck they depend on.

Last edited:
Lmao I know right.

She has multiple posts talking about her anxiety, claims she's a "fearful avoidant" and yet can still choose partners. And of course it's an abusive Chad :lul:

Also another post where she says some guy left her because she wouldn't sleep with him and another post where she says she used to have lots of casual sex

I see this blackpill constantly, foids having no problem at all giving it to Chad but not the cuck they depend on.
AWALT

I can't get over how fucking stupid NoFappers are. I'm legit fucking laughing out here, just look at this fucking shit :lul: :lul: :lul:
View attachment 409798
Way to go? A sign of something great coming? HOW LMFAO

HE GOT REJECTED

IN WHAT FUCKING WORLD IS THAT A GREAT SIGN

WHAT PLANET DO THESE PEOPLE LIVE ON

The second one is the best. "Great achievement". ACHIEVEMENT? If getting rejected is an achievement then the population of this site are the most successful people in the world :feelskek: JUST FUCKING LMAO
it reads exactly like the way women toxicly "encourage" each other, but with a sad note to it because you know they aren't subtely trying to attack each other like women but seriously mean what they say because they really are just that far gone into fantasy land.

they know they're fucked. but they can't accept ldar just yet

View attachment 409799

View attachment 409801

View attachment 409802
jfl they're circlejerking "omg that rejection!!! so good! what a beast" while the foid already forgot his ugly ass existed and banged chad till she passed out

This can't be defined as coping, it's just self illusion. I am pretty sure this was posted by the classical 17 years old unpretty creep who is sure he will get a yes soon or later. Don't you forget a regret is better than a rejection because this one is the countless confirmation of ugliness.

View attachment 409802
People trying to refute "women are the meme gender" on suicide watch.

Reddit has gone super-soy in the last couple of months. They now literally ban you if you say anything that deviates from SJW orthodoxy, and they even make up BS reasons about doing so.

When the coping is so strong that saying “when the coping is too strong” is a massive understatement

Reddit has gone super-soy in the last couple of months. They now literally ban you if you say anything that deviates from SJW orthodoxy, and they even make up BS reasons about doing so.
fr

The powers that be think deleting content means it simply doesn’t exist anymore. It just goes underground. They can’t delete real people out in the world walking the streets, unless they start killing them that is.

The powers that be think deleting content means it simply doesn’t exist anymore. It just goes underground. They can’t delete real people out in the world walking the streets, unless they start killing them that is.
That's the theory. The internet is largely owned by a few corporations and governments legislate over it. It's becoming more and more repressed by the day. It won't be much different to TV in a few decades.

From this day, I support climate change, I think that it's not changing fast enough to kill every human. I hope human species will go extinct as soon as possible

Based, I do the same