Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cuck living in a van after breakup from Ex is still paying the bills for "his" step children. Wife still steals 3K from him.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
C U C K V A N
U
C
K
V
A
N

lmao what a retard

Thank you so much for posting that. Seeing a guy who mogs me to oblivion get fucked that badly for trying to have a relationship with a foid on this day and age is super high quality volcelfuel.

C U C K V A N
U
C
K
V
A
N

5ad53b4a 2415 41f0 b2af 9ee0f6cb0c94

C U C K V A N
U
C
K
V
A
N
He mentions in the video that he's trying to be nice with the foid that frivorced and fucked him up. Funny thing is, if he stopped trying to be nice and used that van for othER ends, he'd have a shitload of fangirls begging to be fucked by him overnight. Especially considering he's not even ugly.

Women are sick. Their hybristophilia manages to be more disgusting than psychopathy even.

I once had a van... Or twice...

Oh shit!

I had a lot of vans....

He mentions in the video that he's trying to be nice with the foid that frivorced and fucked him up. Funny thing is, if he stopped trying to be nice and used that van for othER ends, he'd have a shitload of fangirls begging to be fucked by him overnight. Especially considering he's not even ugly.

Women are sick. Their hybristophilia manages to be more disgusting than psychopathy even.

The foid can compromise with this

AITA My hubby is living in the cuck van because I divorced him

I'm seriously happen for him. No sarcasm. I'm really happy for him. Truly.

I'm seriously happen for him. No sarcasm. I'm really happy for him. Truly.
You're happy a wheelchair bound man is living out of his handicap van after being robbed by his wife?

His van is going to get Repo'd.

MGTOW COMPILATION #79 :lul:

You're happy a wheelchair bound man is living out of his handicap van after being robbed by his wife?

His van is going to get Repo'd.
No one put him in that mess other than himself. He has ways out of it to not be a cuck.

low inhib tyrone would've killed her along with the kids (in halo siege 6)

Women are privileged

No one put him in that mess other than himself. He has ways out of it to not be a cuck.
Sometimes that just isn't an option for lot of guys and they have to either remain incel or cuck for the chance of sex. Some make that gamble and in the past it might have paid off.

Now though it only comes at their expense and their false hopes are crushed.
But as @Angry_runt has posted before when you want to get laid frequently and have no other options or leverage with women then marrying a woman is the only way for some guys to go on this path.

It's either that or remain incel which many guys don't want. Unfortunately because of that choice in jumping for chance to betabuxx and how the consequences of failing from that getting worse and worse because of divorce laws and social expectations that penalize men for everything, the fallout from choosing to betabuxx is way worse than it was even a few decades ago.

Last edited:
Big van vader wouldn't of stood for that
9754 mask promotional image vader wwf

The requirements landwhales have for guys they date reads like a king james bible

JFL @ MGTOW, they're divorceraped normie boomers

He needs to use that van for othER purposes. It would be AMass more money for him

He burned a toast once so he deserves it.

ill just make this short but i had a coworker in a similar situation years ago. wife. 2 kids. dogs. house. cars. he was living a nice life until his wife cheated on him. she filed for divorce and i guess he was still in shock so he kept doing every fucking thing wrong. kept trying to make up for his "mistakes" and this and that and did everything she told him to. all he was doing was giving her more evidence and fuel.

in the end he was giving her about 2/3 of his paycheck (cuz the kids) and she got to keep everything. she even got the guy she cheated with to move into the house and she would tell the kids, "look! daddy is bad. daddy is this daddy is that" so the kids could think he was bad and he was the problem and to distance themselves from him. she even tried to get the kids to call the new man as their father. he spent months and months sleeping on a buddy's couch until his financial situation got better. in the end he came to accept his new position in life and became one of those dads that only see their kids like once every two weeks or however the usual amount is. she faced no repercussions and made out very good from the whole thing.

(personally i'd rate him as a Chad in his youth. he was around 47/48 going into 50 when all this happened and his wife was a good 10 years younger than he was so she was still in her 40s. he was an old divorced Chad but he was easily top-tier chad in his younger days)