Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck proudly posts on reddit about having to babysit his gf's son

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
while she's probably out in the club sucking off a dozen Chads and Tyrones :soy::soy::soy:

:soy::soy::soy:

@iKillCucks
40F94C23 847D 41A3 9713 960FD138DABD

the civ games are strategy's most overrated series by far, good to see they're getting these trashy reddit soyboys starting young.

He has to babysit his girlfriends son while she's out banging Tyrone, just like a good cuck would

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jesus those comments there:

"You nailed it! Who knew it could be so difficult for some people to understand that she could’ve had a child before we were together"

"Why? Raising kids is a pretty tough gig and that's your own. So I can't imagine how hard it must be to step into the life of someone else's child and help raise them. I tip my hat to these people that can do it."

hey look, we got some representation:
"Note the incel, so warped from social and sexual reclusion, he is unable to interpret social cues and nuances alien to his current miserable standing and ideal"

kill cucks.

He has to babysit his girlfriends son while she's out banging Tyrone, just like a good cuck would

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It seems to be only white men. You don’t see black men getting cucked by their women.

The Jews did this tbh.

It's hilarious how this was posted in a subreddit you would least expect something like this to be posted in. Goes to show the entirety of Reddit is infested with cucks.

EDIT: tfw you look through the poster's post history and find out this is actually a lesbian foid. :feelsgah:

https://www.reddit.com/user/brinzzar

Last edited:
Jesus those comments there:

"You nailed it! Who knew it could be so difficult for some people to understand that she could’ve had a child before we were together"

"Why? Raising kids is a pretty tough gig and that's your own. So I can't imagine how hard it must be to step into the life of someone else's child and help raise them. I tip my hat to these people that can do it."

hey look, we got some representation:
"Note the incel, so warped from social and sexual reclusion, he is unable to interpret social cues and nuances alien to his current miserable standing and ideal"

kill cucks.
Cuckcitycentral that faggot even tips his fucking hat like a fucking cuck fedora wearing fucktard

It seems to be only white men. You don’t see black men getting cucked by their women.

The Jews did this tbh.

Unfortunately true.

The son's back profile looks like mine. Except I've done growing and not a little boy anymore:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

TBH all I see is an incel raising an incel

There were so many pregnant white girls in my school. NEVER ONCE did I see a white baby, I did however notice that after they gave birth to a Tyrone jr. was one of the few times you actually saw a white girl with a white boyfriend.

The Jews did this tbh.
Im puerto Rican.

My sisters are single mothers and both can easily find a hispanic man to cuck into a ltr. These guys are sometimes thuggish as well.

Both currently got a latino cucking for them.

What does this have to do with the civilization series? Redditors always do this bullshit where the thread is only vaguely related to the subreddit so that they can discuss their facebook soy cuck bullshit for updoots
3dc

Im puerto Rican.

My sisters are single mothers and both can easily find a hispanic man to cuck into a ltr. These guys are sometimes thuggish as well.

Both currently got a latino cucking for them.

Nuke the whole american continent

wtf? his frame is better than mine, what must be his age?

cucks should be burned alive in public.

Kid is probably a sperg or an incel-to-be.

another incel in making

She's getting rawdogged by Chads while the cuck hubby raises her bastard offspring.

i feel bad for the son tbh, i bet he'll wind up liking the guy and then this whore will switch out to another one

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Attachments

• oooo.JPG
    oooo.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 42
  • numale2.JPG
    numale2.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 44
Cucks indeed deserve to be publically tortured to death for all to see and watch...

As a warning for the next generation of aspiring soys and aspiring cuckoldresses...

KILL ALL CUCKS! DIE FUCKING DIE!

>Woman is pregnant from previous relationship.

>Woman finds a new partner, the cuck, because no other man wants to settle with a woman who has a child.

>Cuck is proud to have a woman give him pussy every once in a while.

>Woahman praises cuck, reinforce his good behavior with some sex.

>Cuck is overloaded with dopamine, but gets bored some nights because woahman is out with friends a lot or working.

>Cuck decides to post a pic of a child to the internet, to strangers, for easy internet points and validation so he can recover his dopamine he lost from the sex he’s having less and less of.

And lol @ a grown ass man saying “I’m in charge of...” What a trooper.

The West will fall and burn down the ground if we continue down this path of destruction.

Let it burn. If the jews did do this then come the Islamic takeover they're finally finished.

No where to run. No where to hide.
>Woman is pregnant from previous relationship.

>Woman finds a new partner, the cuck, because no other man wants to settle with a woman who has a child.

>Cuck is proud to have a woman give him pussy every once in a while.

>Woahman praises cuck, reinforce his good behavior with some sex.

>Cuck is overloaded with dopamine, but gets bored some nights because woahman is out with friends a lot or working.

>Cuck decides to post a pic of a child to the internet, to strangers, for easy internet points and validation so he can recover his dopamine he lost from the sex he’s having less and less of.

And lol @ a grown ass man saying “I’m in charge of...” What a trooper.

Damn you're good. Pretty much this. I'd also add seratonin in there as well.

the civ games are strategy's most overrated series by far, good to see they're getting these trashy reddit soyboys starting young.

Used to be pretty good but peaked hard with Civ IV, and arguably they didn't do anything new since Civ 2 or 3.

Civ CTP was by far the most interesting one, I've no idea why the civ games always end in the modern age. Its so boring. Civ CTP had two future ages where you started getting whacky future shit, underwater colonies, space colonies, etc.

I don't understand how anyone can fucking emasculate themselves like this

The mentality when I was in High School was "omg a pretty white girl is talking to me!". It all seams so bizzare what they could cuck white guys into doing when I look back on it.

I’m literally shaking rn. These comments are SO misogynistic and intolerant. I can’t even.
"You'll shaking even more once I smack that booty of yours you attention seeking hoe" - some normie on reddit

reddit cucks deserve waterboarding

JOIN MY CUCK KILLING MILITIA OUR TIME IS NOW YOU WILL FUCKING GET YOURS SOON ENOUGH YOU FUCKING CUCKS.
@iKillCucks
View attachment 57290[/QQUOTE
FUCKing SOON
@iKillCucks

discuss.
You know what's just as bad as watching your "gfs" son while she's fucking getting slammed by chad and tryone is the fucking comments on this post! LIKE WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS FUCKING CUCKHOLDRY SO FUCKING SUPPORTED LIKE HOW CAN ALL THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO FUCKING SELF RESPECT. FOR THEMSELVES THAT THEY OPENLY SUPPORT THIS SHIT! it fucking is mind blowing FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING REDDIT CUCKS YOUR DAY WILL COME SOON GO FUCKING DRINK SOME SOY WHILE YOU GET TO WATCH YOUR FUCKING WIFE GETS TOSSED AROIND LIKE A FUCKING RAG DOLL YOU FUCKING SOY BETA FAGGOTS FUCK YOUR NU MALE SMILE FUCK YOUR SHITTY FUCKING BEARD FUCK YOUR NINTENDO SWITCH

Last edited:

The Jews did this tbh.

Lol black woman are infamous for cheating, what are you talking about.