Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck Rogan calls out double standards

303,414 views • Sep 25, 2018

body positivity always really was foid positivity. Standards for men skyrocket, while standards for foids plummet. Nothing in this gynocentric society is for non chad men.

being a lazy, gluttonous piece of shit with no self control or desire to improve themselves = strong and empowered queen:soy:

being a short man who works out and has a good build but still can't find a gf = pathetic incel with napoleon complex and toxic masculinity:soy:

It's propaganda created to make chad fuck landwhales.

being a lazy, gluttonous piece of shit with no self control or desire to improve themselves = strong and empowered queen:soy:

being a short man who works out and has a good build but still can't find a gf = pathetic incel with napoleon complex and toxic masculinity:soy:

There's bounds, like with everything. My oneitis is a size 16 or sone shit, and I'd generally find that a lot hotter than the girl in the top pic.
But yeah point is guys find all kinds of girls hot (except those super low T guys, who only find low E guys hot), while girls only find the guy in top pic hot

Bottom pic is a clear example of how women jerk themselves off on social media to convince each other to collectively raise their standards so they feel hyped up to approach chad.
Women are losers indeed

this is what various philosophers described as "Leveling"
the public always wants to drag successful people down to their level, while simultaneously promoting acceptance of their own personal vices and character flaws
by averageness and leveling down, everything gets obscured, and what has thus been covered up gets passed off as something familiar and accessible to everyone. ...by virtue of an insensitivity to all distinctions in level and genuineness, and in providing average intelligibility, opens up a standard world in which all distinctions between the unique and the general, the superior and the average, the important and the trivial have been leveled.

Bottom pic is a clear example of how women jerk themselves off on social media to convince each other to collectively raise their standards so they feel hyped up to approach chad.
What a wonderful time to be alive.
There's bounds, like with everything. My oneitis is a size 16 or sone shit, and I'd generally find that a lot hotter than the girl in the top pic.
But yeah point is guys find all kinds of girls hot (except those super low T guys, who only find low E guys hot), while girls only find the guy in top pic hot
I like the girl in the top pic, but it's like expecting a supermodel or something jfl.
this is what Kierkegaard described as "Leveling"
the public always wants to drag successful people down to their level, while simultaneously promoting acceptance of their own personal vices and character flaws
Yeah, it would be like if I went on some autistic diatribe against gymcels or something, just because I'm a rotter.

my "oneitis" for two years was 6' and plays basketball tbh. I like athletic girls

Joe Rogan- king of the normies who occasionally says some based stuff

I feel like Joe Rogan just deliberately says retarded shit every now and then in order to have normies continueing to consoom his content and cuz he's sometimes spineless towards his guests

I feel like Joe Rogan just deliberately says retarded shit every now and then in order to have normies continueing to consoom his content and cuz he's sometimes spineless towards his guests
I think based people stop watching him cos they get pissed at how spineless he is, so after a while he says some controversial/noisy/based shit so non-npcs pay attention again, and also brings in more normie consoomers.

Joe Rogan became cucked asf now with all of the BLM (yes I watch him daily)

He is actually like 5'7

YASSSSSSSSSSSS KWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

4F7F7D8600000578-6110601-image-a-11_1535553656311.jpg

@BlkPillPres would you lick this foid's abs: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Sure why not, would probably damage my tongue though :feelskek:

I think she's a bit too lean though, needs a bit of soft tummy fat

That's basically it. The luckiest guys are those who find landwhales hot. The only kind of foids who are still easy to get for average men.

:feelsclown:

That's basically it. The luckiest guys are those who find landwhales hot. The only kind of foids who are still easy to get for average men.
If Ur talking real landwhales I agree totally, but I wouldn't call big bitches landwhales.
Also I'm not convinced any of those guys find landwhales hot, they are just low value or very low self esteem men

body positivity always really was foid positivity. Standards for men skyrocket, while standards for foids plummet. Nothing in this gynocentric society is for non chad men.
80% of men aren't even considered human beings to women

The same cucks that talk about how incels refusing to change themselves support this bullshit body positivity.