Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck tells holes that they don't owe anyone sex-gets over 1k upvotes or whatever

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
What the fuck is this shit. Also no. Sex is owed,ESPECIALLY if you do something "Nice".

Tera cuck. His landwhale wife doesn't want to fuck him because she fucks his best friend instead. She also never apologized to him, he probably apologized to her for even wanting sex.

I don't know what to say about it because it's not my world and seems so far from reality. I guess when you have a GF and have sex you think different than a lonely incel

Tera cuck. His landwhale wife doesn't want to fuck him because she fucks his best friend instead. She also never apologized to him, he probably apologized to her for even wanting sex.

lmao.
keeping his girlfriends pussy fresh for Chad
typical cuck move

I don't know what to say about it because it's not my world and seems so far from reality. I guess when you have a GF and have sex you think different than a lonely incel
This is exactly how i feel about normie shit, dating etc. I absolutely can't relate. It's like some obscure sci fi or high fantasy mechanics.

"sorry I'm such a bad gf"

Only appropriate response is:

"I know." :rolleyes:

The cuck should get hepatitis.

only three more goodboy points and he will be allowed to clean her beef by mouth, after her bull had his fun, of course.

u can farm a lot of karma if ur a cuck, a shame that karma is useless

she doesn't feel guilty because she's tired for sex, she feels guilty because she's already been destroyed by someone else that day. also JFL the foid is 3 years older than him :lul: :lul:

Holy fuck. Soy levels are off the chart with this one. Not long before he gets cucked tbh.

this is what they meant by men's testo is decreasing

lmao.
keeping his girlfriends pussy fresh for Chad
typical cuck move
:feelskek:

Sex actually is owed. It's a basically a societal contract. Able bodied men are nice, they behave, they work and in return they get what's owed to them, what they would take through bloodshed if it weren't for the societal contract that allows for civilization.

Post this again about a fat woman not being owed sex/affection from fit guys and you will get banned and probably killed.

Sounds like the person he's trying to convince the most is himself. Brutal.

You know for a fact that phaggot doesn't have a girlfriend.

Also as the idiots at IT would say: r/thathappened :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Foids hated when they had to have sex with the provider(times before the sexual revolution).
Women unhappy with feminism is a cope.
Only when they realise they can't reproduce anymore is when they become "crazy".

Last edited:
Women aren't entitled to anything.

If you choose to be someones girlfriend or wife then you owe him sex.