Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck trait:you instantly click a thread when you see the word "cuck" in it. You're also offended by it

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
When a cuck sees a threat with the word "cuck" in it, he gets offended. Even if he's not a literal cuckold, he has the same mentality of a cuck

Numale

I'm never offended. I know I'm not a cuck and anyone claiming otherwise will learn. Yes, I will school them. That's true.

I click in every thread as possible

Not really, seeing cuck stupidity is the same as seeing foid stupidity

I'm not a cuck

Every cuck is secretly ashamed of being a cuck. They love to blather about how much they enjoy being cucks, but it's all lies, and here's the proof: If a cuck was offered the chance to be in a normal relationship, one where his girlfriend loved and respected him and didn't cheat on him, every single cuck would jump on that offer. Cucks only cuck because they're too pathetic to get a normal relationship. But their egos are too fragile for them to admit this truth, so they lie to the world and to themselves that being a cuck is what they "really wanted all along." It's nothing more than sour grapes.

Wtf is this? lmao braindead op

When a cuck sees a threat with the word "cuck" in it, he gets offended. Even if he's not a literal cuckold, he has the same mentality of a cuck

I love the word "cuck". It's all I hate in this world, my worst nightmares, the greatest humiliation - all packed into one bullet.

CUCK

Can you feel that? That Energy, the light that radiates from this word? How it cleanses the fields, purifies the Forums?

I think OP was talking about the bluepill lurkers who can't help clicking on cuck threads because they know they're cucks and they're ashamed of it.

I think OP was talking about the bluepill lurkers who can't help clicking on cuck threads because they know they're cucks and they're ashamed of it.
Exactly... But there are some low IQ idiots here as well

Should’ve posted an example.