-
Soy cuck tries to respond:
Blackpill overdose:

Funny but true. :feelshaha::feelsbadman:

caffeine455

caffeine455

From Wisdom To Hate
-
damn 40 at 23. how's that even possible? you need like a new boyfriend every month for that to happen. that can't be normal even by redditor standards. like doesn't that raise some questions when one's longest relationship was a month long?

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Day ruiner
-
Cucks actually see nothing wrong with a 23 year old having 40 partners, just nuke this fag planet

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Religious Volcel
-
damn 40 at 23. how's that even possible? you need like a new boyfriend every month for that to happen. that can't be normal even by redditor standards. like doesn't that raise some questions when one's longest relationship was a month long?
Probably had a first boyfriend at like 11 years old. JFL.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
What's wrong with that?

1. Simple, no sane man wants to kiss a woman who sucked so many men's dick, licked their cum and rimmed their butt-holes. It's fucking gross, disgusting.

2. Btw, every time when a woman gets fucked by a man, his cells stays in the woman's body, it's called "Male microchimerism". Yes, a whore is carrying all her past male partner's body parts and she will carry them forever. May be that's why she's called a "whore".

rubber-duckie

rubber-duckie

Recruit
-
it is simply a visceral reaction; if you want to sleep around, thats fine, but i physically feel disgusted knowing that you do; it is innate

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
so this numales really think that a 23 year olds foid that has taken 40 dicks is not a problem? jfl how cucked can someone be, some people have no dignity

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Captain
-
Male microchimerism is a myth.

TINMAN

TINMAN

Vitamincel
-
There's only ~60 months between the ages of 18 and 23, 84 months if you go from the age of 16. Either way she's getting a new boyfriend roughly every two months. Not to mention that most roasties don't even count blowjobs or handjobs as sex. Just imagine how many diseases her cunt has.

D

DarthSpectra

Recruit
-
Cucks actually see nothing wrong with a 23 year old having 40 partners, just nuke this fag planet
I wouldn't have a problem either, if we talk about just fucking. If we talk about commitment /long term relationship /marriage FUCK No. But just sex, not a problem for me. Except the STDs

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
She should be nailed to a cross

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

Veteran
-
I've fucked 3 sex toys, one was able to stick to the ground so I could use it hands free, I am slayer

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Day ruiner
-
I wouldn't have a problem either, if we talk about just fucking. If we talk about commitment /long term relationship /marriage FUCK No. But just sex, not a problem for me. Except the STDs
Yeah that's what I meant, obviously if you wish to use the cumrag for cumming purposes then 40 isn't a big deal. But making her the mother of your children? Nope.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Veteran
-
JFL @ the cuck defending a total whore.

C

CuckedRedditor

Recruit
-
I can't even imagine 40 of anything

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Wizard
-
Foids are unsettling creatures

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
JFL JFL AT cucks, fuark cant believe how they developed this level of cuckoldry.

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
-
"Honest question: what's wrong with that?" :soy:

Player

Player

Wizard | NEET | Belarus
-
so this numales really think that a 23 year olds foid that has taken 40 dicks is not a problem? jfl how cucked can someone be, some people have no dignity

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
Dude foids can do 40 different guys in 1 year of college 30 weeks without breaking a sweat.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
Cucks anger me more than women sometimes

ovrload

ovrload

Wizard
-
Is licking a girls vagina the most cucked thing a man could do?