Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck tries to troll MGTOW

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-

Soy cuck tries to respond:

Blackpill overdose:

Funny but true. :feelshaha::feelsbadman:

damn 40 at 23. how's that even possible? you need like a new boyfriend every month for that to happen. that can't be normal even by redditor standards. like doesn't that raise some questions when one's longest relationship was a month long?

Cucks actually see nothing wrong with a 23 year old having 40 partners, just nuke this fag planet

damn 40 at 23. how's that even possible? you need like a new boyfriend every month for that to happen. that can't be normal even by redditor standards. like doesn't that raise some questions when one's longest relationship was a month long?

Probably had a first boyfriend at like 11 years old. JFL.

What's wrong with that?

1. Simple, no sane man wants to kiss a woman who sucked so many men's dick, licked their cum and rimmed their butt-holes. It's fucking gross, disgusting.

2. Btw, every time when a woman gets fucked by a man, his cells stays in the woman's body, it's called "Male microchimerism". Yes, a whore is carrying all her past male partner's body parts and she will carry them forever. May be that's why she's called a "whore".

it is simply a visceral reaction; if you want to sleep around, thats fine, but i physically feel disgusted knowing that you do; it is innate

so this numales really think that a 23 year olds foid that has taken 40 dicks is not a problem? jfl how cucked can someone be, some people have no dignity

Male microchimerism is a myth.

There's only ~60 months between the ages of 18 and 23, 84 months if you go from the age of 16. Either way she's getting a new boyfriend roughly every two months. Not to mention that most roasties don't even count blowjobs or handjobs as sex. Just imagine how many diseases her cunt has.

Cucks actually see nothing wrong with a 23 year old having 40 partners, just nuke this fag planet
I wouldn't have a problem either, if we talk about just fucking. If we talk about commitment /long term relationship /marriage FUCK No. But just sex, not a problem for me. Except the STDs

She should be nailed to a cross

I've fucked 3 sex toys, one was able to stick to the ground so I could use it hands free, I am slayer

I wouldn't have a problem either, if we talk about just fucking. If we talk about commitment /long term relationship /marriage FUCK No. But just sex, not a problem for me. Except the STDs

Yeah that's what I meant, obviously if you wish to use the cumrag for cumming purposes then 40 isn't a big deal. But making her the mother of your children? Nope.

JFL @ the cuck defending a total whore.

I can't even imagine 40 of anything

Foids are unsettling creatures

JFL JFL AT cucks, fuark cant believe how they developed this level of cuckoldry.

"Honest question: what's wrong with that?" :soy:

so this numales really think that a 23 year olds foid that has taken 40 dicks is not a problem? jfl how cucked can someone be, some people have no dignity

Dude foids can do 40 different guys in 1 year of college 30 weeks without breaking a sweat.

Cucks anger me more than women sometimes

Is licking a girls vagina the most cucked thing a man could do?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back