Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck wastes 10 years of his life on a cheating cunt who doesnt give him pussy

EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-

JFL. This is what's waiting for those who ascend :soy::soy::soy:

Imagine having sex barely probably for the first two years for it to completely diminish. It's his fault for staying the moment she refused sex. Deserved.

marital rape isn't real. just fuck her. even the bible says refusing your husband sex is a sin.

who ever says that unironically deserves rape too. no mercy.

IM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF THESE PATHETIC CUCKS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
36D2E6CA A77D 43EF A7E5 ED303DAAC3B2

You know , I like these cucks they do the dumb shit i would never bother to do there has to be sarifice in this world, which is why i'll never make the mistake of even being with a roastie oor foid in general they're just sex objects in all honesty.

modern marriage = suicide for a male.

JFL @ these bluepilled morons.

Lol. Suck shit cunt

women love to get beat into submission
he gave her too much free thinking and time to make escuses. her first offense was refusing sex. once that happens he should have just taken it. if she starts acting up afterwards he should have dumped her for a newer and better model

death to all cucks

lol at that spelling of psychologist

I don't know how he could live through that I would probably rope tbh, better incel than cuck now and forever

Cucks are just incels but they're incel and cuck so they really fucked up

Wow what a cuck. To be honest I get where he is coming from, stupid white foid whores with their Tyrone's would exploit any white or ethnic dude who they knew was lonely for dollars and homework in my High School.

Don’t get the anger directed at cucks here tbh.

I just find it amusing at this point.

Confronted her, she freaked out and asked for forgiveness, blamed my constant traveling, wants a chance to reconstruct all with a better life, went to a psicologist and want us to join couples counseling.

LMAO

Beyond perverse

Been 10 years together and still no kids. Nigga if ı was him i could make shit tons of childs. what a cuck

It never began, it can never start, it was over before it began. Death is the only good thing that awaits a man in the 21st cucktury.

Don’t get the anger directed at cucks here tbh.

I just find it amusing at this point.
They cause femoid smv to skyrocket by literally being slaves to any disgusting foid.

He deleted.
Always archive.

Confronted her, she freaked out and asked for forgiveness, blamed my constant traveling, wants a chance to reconstruct all with a better life, went to a psicologist and want us to join couples counseling.

LMAO
Cucked into oblivion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back