Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck writes an article about his open marriage

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Warning: Brain cell hazard!

"As I write this, my children are asleep in their room, Loretta Lynn is on the stereo, and my wife is out on a date with a man named Paulo. It’s her second date this week; her fourth this month so far. If it goes like the others, she’ll come home in the middle of the night, crawl into bed beside me, and tell me all about how she and Paulo had sex. I won’t explode with anger or seethe with resentment. I’ll tell her it’s a hot story and I’m glad she had fun."

"It wasn’t until my wife mentioned one evening that she’d kissed another man and liked it and wanted to do more than kiss next time that I realized how my status as a man depended on a single fact: that my wife fucked only me."

"When my wife told me she wanted to open our marriage and take other lovers, she wasn’t rejecting me, she was embracing herself. When I understood that, I finally became a feminist."

These are the cucks who think they're somehow better than us. :feelswhat:

good. Let these faggots destroy and hopefully kill themselves through their own decadence

The state of beta males. JFL.

Probably didn’t get ANY attention whatsoever from women, and then one woman decided to use him for money. Lmaooo

I bet he’s a mod at cucktears

Fuck this earth.

I'm not surprised that some beta is getting cucked. Sharing it with the public however is the depth of despair. I wait for the day cucktears claim we're incels cause we reject open relationships :soy::lul:.
Well, despite all the shit they have to take, they managed to get some cunt to fuck. For this modern society, female approval is all that matters.
I bet he’s a mod at cucktears

One of the most pathetic things I have ever read, he is so far in delusions and cope that if he was brought back he would kill himself.

Every pro cuck story like this is a CIA psyop and not real as it goes against our nature

Based Peter, the cuck beater.

One of the most pathetic things I have ever read, he is so far in delusions and cope that if he was brought back he would kill himself.
Holy shit, are you Peter?

The saddest part is that somehow they are. I couldn't even get what he has now, never mind what he had before opening their marriage.

it is just a normal day in the west

the word marriage automatically makes me think of "cuck, divorce, alimony" and a ton of other bad shit

Well, despite all the shit they have to take, they managed to get some cunt to fuck. For this modern society, female approval is all that matters.
that's cuck-speak. Maybe you hold female opinion on the highest standard, but not all of us agree with such nonsense.

edit: btw I took your reply as you agreeing with female approval being all that matters. If I misunderstood, disregard.

that's cuck-speak
It is. That's why I said: For this modern society, female approval is all that matters. Even though I don't hold such an opinion, all the normies keep reminding me of how they're sooo much better at life because they can fuck a drunk landwhale once a decade.
I took your reply as you agreeing with female approval being all that matters. If I misunderstood, disregard
:feelsokman: Good thing you watch out for :soy::bluepill: infiltrators. Peace br0ther.

SOMEONE KILLTHIS LITTLE SHIT, HE DOSENT DESERVE TO LIVE

what a fucking faggot... worthless degenerate cuckold at that....

fucking insane how completely useless it is to try wake up these soy poisoned morons...

He needs a bullet to his head

just don't reproduce and raise your wife's bf's child theory

I just choked while reading that

Stop giving these fucking websites traffic.

p-please tell me "men" like this don't actually exist

These are the LTRs cucktears brag about and say we should get.

Thats why i hate cucks. they also brainwash other men

he found his purpose in this world, raising chads childrens while chad is busy making more children

he found his purpose in this world, raising chads childrens while chad is busy making more children
better incel than cuck tbh

"paulo"

his wife getting fucked by latino chad while he rots in home

Jfl his wife having fun with chads only to come home at night and ask him if he already pay the electric bills and home maintenance

cucks need to have their necks slit in the street in front of chads, foids, incels, anyone who cares to see, etc tbh

cucks need to have their necks slit in the street in front of chads, foids, incels, anyone who cares to see, etc tbh
Would someone still be a cuck if their wife was millionaire and betabuxed them but fux other men?

it is absolute state of the marriages in 2019

Cucks need to be hanged

They are an embarrassment. Absolute worst kind of people.

Read the sig boyos

As expected from Male Feminist™
Reminder that the only reason any foid wants to open up her marriage is because you are a fucking beta faggot who would otherwise be an incel if not for you being her beta that she sees as a backup/protection.
Also reminder that had he asked for opening up instead of her he would get instantly divorced lmao. Why haven't i heard of men initiating the open marriages and sleeps with other women?
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Last edited: