Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cuckachusetts to allow 16 year old foids to obtain abortions without concent from their parents.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Massachusetts lowers age for abortions without parental consent

Now 16 year olds can slaughter their own children no questions asked, I find it hilarious that the side that advocates murdering babies can think they are the good guys.

Most bad people don't actually think their bad because they justify the things they do to themselves. Someone Robs a bank? The bank has enough money, Kill their own unborn children? It's just a clump of cells, its MEN'S fault because they don't have to carry the child.

The slippery slope is very, VERY real. Everyone laughed in 2008 when they said legalizing Marijuana would lead to other things, although I am in favor of the decriminalization of all drugs on a personal level, in 2020 we now have just that in Places like Oregon.

They said Gay Marriage would lead to other things, now we have a large number of people mutilating themselves, playing dress up and pretending to be the opposite gender. Its fucking freaky.

With Abortion, We now have "post term abortions" which is code for after birth. I believe these got banned, but they were a thing for a long time and will continue once again after a progressive gets into office.

Again the media will tell you the people advocating for this are the "good guys"

Brootal no replies. :feelsrope:

the earlier the foids are ruined the faster the generational reproductional decline

But 16 year olds are LITERALLY CHILDREN :soy::soy::soy:
Surely such an important decision should not be made by a child on her own, right?

Joe Cucken with make this a National law

What if the fetus whilst being destroyed inside the foids cunt performs a specialized black belt karate move and murders everyone in the room?

Kind of like this:

89a254e62430c27a3a12f52447cc0e15

This promotes and enables foid degeneracy. In a just world theyd be punished for their whoring ways