Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel CUCKanada Bill C-21

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-

View: https://youtu.be/9yrIuG0hJYg

Airsoft guns will be banned if this bill is passed. Cities would also be able to ban handguns even if you have a restricted license.

This what happens when a CUCK runs a country.
IMG 20210219 130735

GW5H76SU6JGFFFFXXZ5FTNZLEA

Cucks and foids need to be executed. And not "soon" they need to be executed NOW.

Fucking cucked indeed.
It's over for canadacels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2oIWs_h3Vc

A video explaining why Bill C-21 will only have negative consequences.
Children will be classified as weapons traffickers, and robbers will start using more lethal weapons such as knives and real guns instead of fake airsoft guns.

lmao how fagged up is this "country" when non-lethal guns are banned because turd dough is offended by anything phallic? I swear, being born Canadian is a punishment by God Almighty for some past lifetime's sins.

Airsoft guns will be banned if this bill is passed.
Article says this is for replicas, so wouldn't the standard "orange tip" BB guns be excluded?

Cities would also be able to ban handguns even if you have a restricted license.

It sounds like they're only being banned for people without licenses.

Cities banning handguns for civilians in Canuckistan doesn't really seem new TBH

Article says this is for replicas, so wouldn't the standard "orange tip" BB guns be excluded?
You don't play airsoft with orange tip BB guns. What fucking cuck news article are you reading?

It sounds like they're only being banned for people without licenses.
No dumbass. They're already banned for people without licenses.

Municipal Firearm Bans
The proposed creation of s. 58.01 allows for municipalities to create bylaws that in turn creates the criminal offence of the prohibition of the possession of a handgun other than at a licensed firearm storage facility (a range).
Transporting a handgun through such a municipality will also be criminal, other than for limited purposes such as leaving the country or going to the CFO’s office. This moves dangerously close to allowing municipalities to create criminal law, and will unquestionably be subject to a constitutional review.

https://firearmrights.ca/en/c-21-what-a-mess-review/
His stepdad must have been coping HARD.

b9d68e92e97b2243dc7f3527ad26791a13141e1a1f746c5d012f529b810a1893.png
The CIA is American you faggot. Get off my thread if you think I'm a "glowie". I just ain't afraid to say what I want, as I don't care about being watched or banned. espèce de pédé cocu dégoûtant.

Last edited:
What idiots vote in this literal cucked faggot as their PM. Look at him acting like a complete pink shirt fag in that pride parade. How indignified for a PM. This is what happens when you allow women to vote. Pretty boy chads who rule and ruin your country. Just read his family history :feelspuke:. These are the people deciding the fate of canada

The CIA is American you faggot. Get off my thread if you think I'm a "glowie". I just ain't afraid to say what I want, as I don't care about being watched or banned. espèce de pédé cocu dégoûtant.
Thanks, I had no idea. No shit, it's American. That's not the point. When you say shit that sounds like bait you're going to get called out. If you're not some RCMP glownigger, then you're fucking retarded. You can say whatever you want, right up until it gets you arrested. Can't you go to jail for shit like antisemitic comments and get fined for questioning the holocaust? JFL

And what is it about French Canadians speaking to you in English, then swearing at you in French like you're supposed to understand them? Just say your insults in English, nigger. It's fucking cowardly. Must be a French thing.

Thanks, I had no idea. No shit, it's American. That's not the point. When you say shit that sounds like bait you're going to get called out. If you're not some RCMP glownigger, then you're fucking retarded. You can say whatever you want, right up until it gets you arrested. Can't you go to jail for shit like antisemitic comments and get fined for questioning the holocaust? JFL

And what is it about French Canadians speaking to you in English, then swearing at you in French like you're supposed to understand them? Just say your insults in English, nigger. It's fucking cowardly. Must be a French thing.
I'm not French Canadian you burgerfag, also It's french for disgusting cuckold faggot which is what you are. And I've been arrested before so why tf would I care about being arrested again? Jfl you have no clue how Canada works. Why don't you take a trip down to Toronto so we can see meet and see who the real coward is? but of course you won't do that cause you wouldn't even say an inch of what you say online in person. Bitch ass goofy ass nigga
20201228 174019 1

Stay behind that screen like the good faggot ass cuck you are.

I'm not French Canadian you burgerfag, also It's french for disgusting cuckold faggot which is what you are. And I've been arrested before so why tf would I care about being arrested again? Jfl you have no clue how Canada works. Why don't you take a trip down to Toronto so we can see meet and see who the real coward is? but of course you won't do that cause you wouldn't even say an inch of what you say online in person. Bitch ass goofy ass nigga
View attachment 413420
Stay behind that screen like the good faggot ass cuck you are.
Sure bro. Just give me your address.

You don't play airsoft with orange tip BB guns
What play are we talking about, something akin to paintball?
Is it because orange is bad for stealth?

No dumbass. They're already banned for people without licenses.

Municipal Firearm Bans
The proposed creation of s. 58.01 allows for municipalities to create bylaws that in turn creates the criminal offence of the prohibition of the possession of a handgun other than at a licensed firearm storage facility (a range).
Transporting a handgun through such a municipality will also be criminal, other than for limited purposes such as leaving the country or going to the CFO’s office. This moves dangerously close to allowing municipalities to create criminal law, and will unquestionably be subject to a constitutional review.

So basically without 58.01 it's illegal for municipalities to create those regulations discriminating against handgun owners?

I guess at least rifle licenses are useful.. =/

Is Australia still based?

He really is a faggot.

I plan to leave america in general
Canada is America? (tbh, Canada is an illegitimate state that has no right to exist. We should've annexed you before the British lost their interest).

im glad i live in the usa tbh

As bad as this country is, at least for the most part we have much more freedom of speech and we can own guns.
I would rather live here than any other western country, but the guns and free speech can easily change with biden as president, hell the entire 1st and 2nd amendments could be wiped

Canada is America? (tbh, Canada is an illegitimate state that has no right to exist. We should've annexed you before the British lost their interest).
America is the continent. U.S.A and Canada are countries within America

I would rather live here than any other western country, but the guns and free speech can easily change with biden as president, hell the entire 1st and 2nd amendments could be wiped
Yeah, if that happens then might as well move to Europe or Australia.

Quality of life is on a decline here, anyways.

America is the continent. U.S.A and Canada are countries within America
Have you considered bringing spics in, and speaking proper American instead of raising your vowels, and use inches and Fahrenheit instead of meters and Celsius, and stop speaking French.

In fact, there should be no border and custom checks between our countries and should just be left as an open border where citizens of both countries and pass through without any checks.

Have you considered bringing spics in, and speaking proper American instead of raising your vowels, and use inches and Fahrenheit instead of meters and Celsius, and stop speaking French.

In fact, there should be no border and custom checks between our countries and should just be left as an open border where citizens of both countries and pass through without any checks.
Imperial is the dumbest fucking measuring system known to man.

I do speak proper english without raising my vowels, I prefer Imperial over metric, I dont know either temperature measurements

Canada is not worth saving.

I do speak proper english without raising my vowels, I prefer Imperial over metric, I dont know either temperature measurements
Also learn how to spell like a proper American and quit your delusion of pretending to be posh. It's COLOR and CENTER and GELATIN, not colour and centre and gelatine.

Also, Thanksgiving is on November, not October.

Also learn how to spell like a proper American and quit your delusion of pretending to be posh. It's COLOR and CENTER and GELATIN, not colour and centre and gelatine.

Also, Thanksgiving is on November, not October.
tbh I just do what the auto correct says (which is color, center, ect). also I don't care about the date of holidays tbh

tbh I just do what the auto correct says (which is color, center, ect). also I don't care about the date of holidays tbh
Also, excuse your French.

I took French a few years ago but only know a few words, I cant speak it
Outside of Québec, is French mandatory instruction for Anglo Canadians, for example in primary school?

Outside of Québec, is French mandatory instruction for Anglo Canadians, for example in primary school?
its a primary class starting in grade 4. then you take it until grade 9 or 10. after that its optional

its a primary class starting in grade 4. then you take it until grade 9 or 10. after that its optional
So for those few years? Are the teachers good, and are most non-French Canadians bilingual and able to at least understand basic French?

So for those few years? Are the teachers good, and are most non-French Canadians bilingual and able to at least understand basic French?
I think I only had one French, French teacher and the others were just bilingual. They were all fluent in French though

I think I only had one French, French teacher and the others were just bilingual. They were all fluent in French though
Was one of your French teacher from France or just French Canadian?

Canada needs to be bombed in civilization 5

Do you have to be in polar bear country to own a rifle, or what? Let me guess, bear spray only now?