Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cucked car insurance for women

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Yes men might get into more accidents and dangerous driving, but the amount of young dumb cunt females who are texting behind the wheel, speeding, hitting the curb when turning the corner, scraping the front when parking is ridiculous'

116155302 1731701476980585 3696573898482039450 n

"(um yes, its statistically true)"

Amazing how selective they are when it comes to acknowledging statistics. Tutorial mode strikes again.

"Cover the men in your life too"

Its going to be just as or even more expensive then regular insurance. Chads and other high T dudes are responsible for the male accident rate being higher.

Yes men might get into more accidents and dangerous driving, but the amount of young dumb cunt females who are texting behind the wheel, speeding, hitting the curb when turning the corner, scraping the front when parking is ridiculous'

View attachment 306928
That ad is super deceptive. Insurance companies already do this, and take into account things like age, gender, and other things to use as risk assessment and it determines the rates you are going to pay.
"(um yes, its statistically true)"

Amazing how selective they are when it comes to acknowledging statistics. Tutorial mode strikes again.
Women pay more for things like health insurance cause women on average use the services more. This practice is already common everywhere. This ad is virtue signalling like it is somehow different.

I hope they go bankrupt because of noodle whores

I've been in 3 car accidents (1 was a total, 2 others were minor read endings)

CAN YOU GUESS THE GENDER THAT CAUSED IT?!?

CAN YOU?

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

View attachment 306928

@LastGerman

Females should not drive in the first place. I am seriously sick of this. I cannot endure it any longer. I hate going outside because of it. It is really destryoing me. Please ban female driving... Seriously, ban it.

How come this isnt illegal based on "discrimination"? :feelswhere:

Dont worry we will cover chad for you too :feelskek: They can neverforget the chad

Lets be honest, women either talk their way out of fender benders.

I've been in 3 car accidents (1 was a total, 2 others were minor read endings)

CAN YOU GUESS THE GENDER THAT CAUSED IT?!?

CAN YOU?

:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
Yeah wtf where are they getting those stats from all driving incidents I remember were caused by women