Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuckface, the nu-male smile, the soylent grin

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★

Ignoring that this dude is an obvious alt-right TRP coping beta-male himself, still hilarious. You all know EXACTLY what I'm referring to after seeing this vid.

Seriously though, what IS with that stupid ironic self-aware open mouth thing that lower tier hipster cucks do in pics and what not?

Yes, Wil Wheaton is their “celebrity” spokesman.

Apparently, its a way of subconsciously signaling non-aggression or something.

JFL if you’re not soymaxxing in 2018

CHAD Composer on the right. SOYBOY Writer/Director who ruined Luke Skywalker on the left.

Rian-Johnson-John-Williams.jpg

I wear a beard, but this is more the look I'm trying to go for.
Muslim-Terrorist-Beard.jpg

Seriously though, what IS with that stupid ironic self-aware open mouth thing that lower tier hipster cucks do in pics and what not?
It's the "I'm not ugly, I'm just making a stupid face" expression.

another ''go to my petreyon payyg if ya like muh content'' shit.
JFL if you as an incel watch this kind of politics related bullcrap and follow alt-right.

That's a cum swallowing face. That's the exact face a cuck makes when something "overwhelming" comes toward him, like the cum from the dick of his wife/gf's bull or a flash of light beams from a camera. It has nothing to do with "self devaluation" or any other shit. Everything has a simpler explanation.

Look closely:
02.jpg

8fc.jpg

Last edited:
I've literally never made this facial expression in my life. It's actually uncomfortable and borderline painful. It's the male duckface. Except it makes you look even uglier.

you will never catch me with a cuckface

I fucking hate numales and anyone who even looks like them.

Hey aren't you Richard Simmons' boyfriend.....Richard Simmons?

Sc2 AM

Seen a few guys looking like this on pictures. Where does this trend come from?

Funny vid but full of insecurity. Men are not going anywhere in this society if we keep beta shaming and Chad worshipping.

Seen a few guys looking like this on pictures. Where does this trend come from?

Funny vid but full of insecurity. Men are not going anywhere in this society if we keep beta shaming and Chad worshipping.
Shaming beta cucks is ok, but shaming betas who are not cucks like ER and Blackops is not ok.

I, as a proud Mestizo warrior, despise those provocations of a man.

I wear a beard, but this is more the look I'm trying to go for.
Muslim-Terrorist-Beard.jpg

It's the "I'm not ugly, I'm just making a stupid face" expression.

There are different types of beards. Viking beards, 'turrist beards, Jew beards, neckbeards, hipster beards... The cuckface beard is on the lower tier side of the hipster beard.

ONLY GOOD BEARD IS JIHADIST BEARD ALL OTHERS ARE COPE

another ''go to my petreyon payyg if ya like muh content'' shit.
JFL if you as an incel watch this kind of politics related bullcrap and follow alt-right.

The alt-right is retarded, but there's truth to this cuckface thing.