Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuckit is now defending pokemon sword and shield

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Numales always defend and praise everything nintendo does, I thought this time it was different but after the new trailer they have all change their minds apparently. Showing a Weezing with a hat was enough to get the cucks back, jfl the game looks beyond garbage

never watched Pokemons tbh

I hope the doujins will be as good as always

im not excited for that game tbh

I hope the doujins will be as good as always
I never cared for the games themselves so as long as the pokegirls look nice, meaning the wave of new pixiv work isn't shit, I couldn't care less about which worm pokemon gets cut or which rat has a bad animation.

yeah it looks like garbage

Wait so they made a pokemon that's basically a bong?

Pokemon games went downhill after Black and White 2.
I'm replaying Pokemon Mystery Dungeon at the moment. Just made me realize how fucking bad everything after B&W 2 is

Every Pokemon game after gen 4 sucks tbh

they should come out with Pokemon Gun. it's time.

never played pokemon in a day of my life tbh

Pokémon and anime in general is shit and it’s fans are shit, i stay away from all soy things

mewtwo going ER

because no foid to live life with

the girls or pokemon or both?
Mostly the girls though tbh I don't mind stuff with pokemon if it's well done.
I wonder if there'll be someone to surpass Lillie, I've spilled more semen to her than any other character in the past year

Mostly the girls though tbh I don't mind stuff with pokemon if it's well done.
I wonder if there'll be someone to surpass Lillie, I've spilled more semen to her than any other character in the past year
would fuck the girls and the pokemon ngl

3ca3461b33f392449415911115a0167a.jpg

I don't have a Nintendo Soyitch so I don't care about the game & won't buy it. But I do like the older mystery dungeon games and some of the older generations, considering that Pokemon was essentially a part of my childhood.

Hahaha, lazy ass gamefreak cuts out 500 pokemon and the cucks easily forget with a retarded looking weezing. Fuck this gay ass game.

anything past pokemon stadium on nintendo 64=garbage. anything past pokemon indigo league=garbage.

tbh I stopped being interested in Pokemon as it is just the same thing(like Mario, but at least there are different gameplay mechanics)
that would not be a problem if plot change

but Pokemon hacks(specifically red/blue/gold/silver) are pretty cool tbh

I want to play the original Pokémon games. They seem fun. The new ones are too complicated.

I’m not pretentious for putting the accent over the E in Pokémon, it’s autocorrect

I want to play the original Pokémon games. They seem fun. The new ones are too complicated.

I’m not pretentious for putting the accent over the E in Pokémon, it’s autocorrect
the games haven't changed much in terms of mechanics tbh, in fact they became more intuitive over time