Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuckmins and Cucktears stole our legacy

H

holstercan

Greycel
Hello brothers  to those who don't know me i used to be a regular at /r/incels . I was  /u/loiterturd  i  made  a farewell post  a couple of months ago handing the torch over to the newcels.  

Through I  been lurking in /r/incels even after i stopped posting and promptly after that i was taken off the approved list and couldn't see what was going on while it was private this week or so. I am not sure what happened to our great sub to get it banned. 

During my time off i been trying to get back into gaming but it was somewhat futile effort it just not engaging enough for my brain anymore. I really don't know what to do anymore with life , i really wish i didn't live this long . Everything seems so pointless and bland. 

I am very angry and disheartened all that work I and many other incels  created is now stashed  and sealed away beneath a 300lb cucklord's ass crack never to see the light of day ever again.

Some of the posts were pure artwork and  marvels  of wonder what right does anyone have to take this away from us.

/r/incels was my legacy as trials of a ugly man in this  insipidus world.  When I will cease to exist this was my assurance that I live on forever in my posts as a distant memory.

At least we could have this one thing but off course not we  couldn't have that ,  we are  just pose to wears the rags on our skin and pretend we are all happy so not to disturb the blissful narrative of the bluepill masses.

unbelievable that all our posts are gone. i was proud of some of mine, sometimes i would go back through them for a laugh

At the very least this forum is a fresh start. And if everything goes well this would be a permanent solution.

fuckthislyfe said:
unbelievable that all our posts are gone. i was proud of some of mine, sometimes i would go back through them for a laugh

Exactly. Only yesterday I made a post where I wrote about my life before and after finding r/Incels. Today morning when I woke up I saw it was all gone.

are there archive sites that you can go to and atleast salvage some of the old memes and things for future generations?

fuckthislyfe said:

I was proud of my work too fam. I wished i archived some of my posts i didn't really  think this day would happen. Azavii and his disciples kept our home safe for so long under so much pressure too.

If you google the thread title and get lucky, maybe you can find the cached version. That's how I have recovered my list of things females should never do. Good times stumping the numales and roasties. Also never noticed the normtard who left a rivetting and original reply 2 months after.

Incel801 said:
are there archive sites that you can go to and atleast salvage some of the old memes and things for future generations?

not with search functionalities. u would have to  name the title of the post and hoped it was archived.  Inceltears have screenshoted some of the posts but they  alwalys cherrypick the lowhanging fruit to post and are not quality ones that they can't dispute.

Now reddit is gigacucked

Now reddit is gigacucked
I used to go on Reddit before half a year ago but now I no longer go on there and the very thought of going on that site boils my blood.

@Colvin76

I used to go on Reddit before half a year ago but now I no longer go on there and the very thought of going on that site boils my blood.

@Colvin76
Only good thing about reddit is the NSFW subreddits.

Everything else is cucked garbage

Only good thing about reddit is the NSFW subreddits.

Everything else is cucked garbage
But the majority of NSFW subreddits are cucks ngl, except some gore subreddits

@Colvin76

Reddit is for cucks, don't use it.