Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cuckoldry at 12...

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
when i was 12 we were going on a school trip. as expected, i sat in one of the seats near the back with no one in the seat next to me. then stacy cant find a seat(even though there was like 15 fucking seats left) apart from the one next to me(which i didnt even want her to sit there anyway) and then she starts acting all desperate for everyone in the bus to see and they kept pressuring me to move so she can have it all to herself. i know im gonna get called a cuck for this but i was 12 and a very timid kid at the time. in an act of complete cuckoldry and spinelessness i got up due to the peer pressure and moved to the far left back seat. i hate myself pre-14. if i could meet myself in the past i would knock his lights out. i regret practically everything i did as a kid and a young teenager. but this is easily one of the worst, if not the worst ive done. today if i was put in the same scenario i would put my headphones on and not even acknowledge the stacy but its too late. never again...

I wish I fought the normies in school. I skipped class and dropped out of HS because no friends. local cops patrolled to detain me for truancy they failed because every time I ditched I went out of town

To be fair if you didnt move you'd probably get bullied even worse or beat up. Don't be too hard on yourself.

KValt said:
To be fair if you didnt move you'd probably get bullied even worse or beat up. Don't be too hard on yourself.

KValt said:

the school i was at was christian so rarely did anyone actually get properly beat up unless it was a heated feud. i did get verbally, passively, psycholoigclally bullied though and me not giving up the seat wouldnt change that.

the alternative outcome would've been no better, you did the right thing. unfortunately this is life for us.

Women begin to realize the power they have early on and make sure to abuse it accordingly.