Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucks are delusional with social media foids

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
What is with these cucks constantly complimenting these instagram models and other attractive social media influencers? It’s cringe. Call me a cuck if you like but i follow this one chick on YouTube that has huge tits and does cooking vids. But I just do it to look at her tits and check out her based recipes. There are tons of cucks in the comments on every pic just worshipping her. Do they really think she will dm them and be like thanks for the compliment I will give you sex now lol.

They are practicing respecting women :soy:

What is with these cucks constantly complimenting these instagram models and other attractive social media influencers? It’s cringe. Call me a cuck if you like but i follow this one chick on YouTube that has huge tits and does cooking vids. But I just do it to look at her tits and check out her based recipes. There are tons of cucks in the comments on every pic just worshipping her. Do they really think she will dm them and be like thanks for the compliment I will give you sex now lol.
Well tbh you're following her so its just as bad.

Bad sure as it helps her, but not as bad.
Such a grey area... it's almost just as bad because each follower notification or view boosts their ego more.

Simps being simps

I bet she has a Pateron too where shes makes more money there than your average 9-5 wageslave

Stop following her. You are no better than them.

I really wonder whether or not they realize that their favorite e-girls could not give any less of a shit about them and will never actually value them as human beings