Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucks from the Army celebrating their cuckery on imgur

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

Link (If embedding does not work)

The OP is the primordial cuck who has shared his ""wife"" at least twice.

Fun fact, cucks regret if their wives don't get shagged enough by other guys (I didn't know that!!).

But anyway, these people are working for their """country""", to export liberty, human rights, feminism (oops), ...

So I guess seeing your wife getting shagged by other men gets evened out by your patriotism.

Relevant meme:

fo6MxKV.jpg

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2019-05-03 19-23-32.png
    Screenshot from 2019-05-03 19-23-32.png
    16.9 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Mother of god.

this shit is wild

Why is it always landwhales?

Last edited:
Cuckoldry is now general issue for all branches of the United States armed forces.

What is that thing...

Looksmatch 2019

What the fuck is wrong with these guys

you're a cuck for even joining an army and fighting a pointless 'war' in the first place tbh, dumb fucks all of them

If you join the American military, whose main goal is to maintain the hegemony of liberal values (feminism, lgbt rights, democracy) and to attack third world countries that try to resist this ideology, you are already a cuck.

If you join the American military, whose main goal is to maintain the hegemony of liberal values (feminism, lgbt rights, democracy) and to attack third world countries that try to resist this ideology, you are already a cuck.

Its disgusting to see this, but its also really funny to me for some reason how the first picture was made/shopped.

Dying for (((NWO))) while your wife fucks someone else. Being a part of the Army is probably the biggest form of cuckoldry I can imagine.

typical gl/average ethnic going for a bottom tier disgusting white landwhele
stormcopers are really nothing compared to the average white-worshipping ethnic

Cuckoldry is now general issue for all branches of the United States armed forces.

You have to be a gigantic flaming cuckold to sign your entire life and freedoms away to the jews.
Dying for (((NWO))) while your wife fucks someone else. Being a part of the Army is probably the biggest form of cuckoldry I can imagine.

High IQ post.

typical gl/average ethnic going for a bottom tier disgusting white landwhele
stormcopers are really nothing compared to the average white-worshipping ethnic
LMAO how does this relate to this post?

I can't imagine why anyone would volunteer for NWO Forces (Military) these days unless it's some short-sighted reason like GI bill for studies since even degrees are mostly worthless now.

If I'll go on war (if government will let me join fun :feelsree:), I'll take my gf or wife with me, at least I can shoot her in the back if I know she cheated to me with other soldier(s).

they are deserving everything cucks of zionist's low iq brainlet idiots

Never serve your country
full

Weak men at there finest.

(((serving your country)))

Imaging being so delusional that you would voluntarily lay down your life for a country that hates you and sees you as nothing more than an expendable piece of meat. Going overseas to kill our incel brethren and “save” roasties from muh patriarchy.

Imaging being so delusional that you would voluntarily lay down your life for a country that hates you and sees you as nothing more than an expendable piece of meat. Going overseas to kill our incel brethren and “save” roasties from muh patriarchy.
Damn.

celebrating their cuckery
I think you are misinterpreting wistful gallows humor by civics234 as actual delight.

If you don't laugh, you cry. This is just the manlyway to cope with tragedy.

I think you are misinterpreting wistful gallows humor by civics234 as actual delight.

If you don't laugh, you cry. This is just the manlyway to cope with tragedy.
Brutal.

Absolute state of burger military.