Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cucks in Portland Oregon.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
This is will the future.. :f: :feelsrope:

Honestly the guy being cucked in the video deserves every ounce of pain he gets from this..

I heard that place was SJW central. I watched this MGTOW youtuber once

This is just sad

I heard that place was SJW central. I watched this MGTOW youtuber once
I read the comments, the normies in the comments are disgusted by it.. Maybe there is hope for humanity yet. IDK

I read the comments, the normies in the comments are disgusted by it.. Maybe there is hope for humanity yet. IDK
yes it's all a gradual process

wtf getting naked in front of other guys?

Great example of child cruelty.

The type of people who watch these videos are not your stereotypical normscum believe me.

There is no justice except for Allah's Sharia. Sluts like those females in the vid would be stoned to death by their local community, and Jerry would be lashed until he pulls the buttplug out of his anus and actually fixes up. It may be harsh, but realistically, only Islam is the antidote to jewish inspired degenaracy like this.

There is no justice except for Allah's Sharia. Sluts like those females in the vid would be stoned to death by their local community, and Jerry would be lashed until he pulls the buttplug out of his anus and actually fixes up. It may be harsh, but realistically, only Islam is the antidote to jewish inspired degenaracy like this.
Based

MAN THIS OLD PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING, FUCK BOOMERS

Thank you for posting this.
There is good insight@2:04 where the foid says "We kind of operate from this place where 'I am not responsible for Jerry's feelings and Jerry is not responsible for mine. Now, we can impact them, help them, but his loneliness is not my responsibility."

This is deeply insightful because it represents a shift in what it means to be in a relationship. In the past, prior to the sexual revolution in times of less affluence and greater scarcity, relationships were about security, protection, compromise and responsibility. To be in a relationship was to assume responsibility in taking care of your partner's needs and desires.
Today, its no longer about security. Its about trading off on security in pursuit of greater fulfillment and more highs. Its about giving up responsibility for hedonism.
High IQ

What is that gay pfp, although gay it did make me feel something.

Piece of shit is in the comments pretending the cuck doesnt actually feel sad about the situation.

Would you let a foid dominate u

Fucking despise liberal boomers.

We’re really missing out compared to normies...NOT! Now imagine what Millennial norm scum feemales will do to their men.

their kids are gonna grow up to be fucked up

Those foids are nasty tbh.. I wouldn't, then again I would by volcel If I don't

aye aye captain
What i mean is like would u let them wrap there legs around ur neck and choke u out

Hopelessly beta...
No matter what answer I give you I will be called that tbh
Tbh if they tried to scissor lock me, they look strong enough that I wont physically be able to stop them.. So I might as well enjoy it

No matter what answer I give you I will be called that tbh
Tbh if they tried to scissor lock me, they look strong enough that I wont physically be able to stop them.. So I might as well enjoy it
Why don't u just put ur head between a foids leg in public

Why don't u just put ur head between a foids leg in public
I am too High Inhib to do so.. Maybe one day I will lol
or maybe get a hot foid mad enough to beat me up :)

I have been to this place. It's a complete SJW nightmare.