Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucks on cuckit worshiping a young sexworker

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
A fucking whore posts her stadistics and all the cucks upvote to the frontpage, praise her in the comments, call her strong and independant whamyn and some even offer her money jfl
I'm not a whore i'm a sexworker teehee

Statistics on tinder or something like that, I'm a brainlet so I don't really understand the graphics ngl
Oh right fucking hell I hate tinder statistics

Ohhh was it the one where she still swipes left on 85% despite her being a literal fucking whore?

Ohhh was it the one where she still swipes left on 85% despite her being a literal fucking whore?
I don't know I just read the title tbh

This is fucking using cheats and looking up a walkthrough on tutorial mode.

Every Degenerate Super Cuck Beta Male who paid for her belongs on a cross, same with her parents/grandparents/foster care/etc who allowed her to turn out this way

She Will Be Sent To A MindWiping facility, where new Innocentmaxxed Memories will be implanted into her mind

Anyways, nice larp.

Send all whores to a chamber of gas lol

I thought you said I was larping. I think it's real tbh
Female whores don't think ahead or plan very much, at least not in a very good/logical way. They're typically about short term gratification because of how emotional they are about things related to this. The only reason a female makes a post is for attention, the fact that this account has only these posts on it relating to this whore statistics thing seems highly improbable, a dumb roastie like this if she somehow was insane enough to make something like this by herself, would probably have posted this on her main reddit account, then deleted it as everyone pointed out how much of a nasty femoid she was in DM's/other ways, as is typical.

tl;dr the liklihood of this being real is probably somewhere in the range of 10-25%, and even if it is real a super cuck beta male was probably heavily involved in the process of making this.

Female whores don't think ahead or plan very much, at least not in a very good/logical way. They're typically about short term gratification because of how emotional they are about things related to this. The only reason a female makes a post is for attention, the fact that this account has only these posts on it relating to this whore statistics thing seems highly improbable, a dumb roastie like this if she somehow was insane enough to make something like this by herself, would probably have posted this on her main reddit account, then deleted it as everyone pointed out how much of a nasty femoid she was in DM's/other ways, as is typical.

tl;dr the liklihood of this being real is probably somewhere in the range of 10-25%, and even if it is real a super cuck beta male was probably heavily involved in the process of making this.
Maybe it was posted by an incel trying to blackpill the reddit cucks but it backfired

Normal people won't bother with graph and other stats.

Imagine being a literal whore and still only swiping right on the top 20% of men.

I don't like the "choosing beggars" argument, but this is definitely a prime example as to when it should be used. I guarantee you that 95% of the men she swiped left on were normal looking and not bottom-of-the-shit-barrel ugly, because most people aren't 1-2/10 and obese/facially disfigured. Not only that, she's getting money from this too. This is fucking hilarious. I bet she's crying about how she gets barely any money.

It’s not even 80/20 anymore just lol

Think I've seen this thread before by a different user. But not clicking that reddit link, not one second.

Females don´t use logic to solve their problems, they mimic emotions instead, and use that as a weapon in order, for some shameless schmuck to do HIS bidding FOR them.
Parasites, leaches, and what name you can think of.
What a pathetic existence.

"Primarily older men" over for youngcels.