Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cucks should be gassed tbh

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-

Even when I was bluepilled, I knew not to do retarded stuff like this :feelskek:

Please tell me this is a LARP I don't think I can take this..

This loser is the ideal male according to modern society. They'll encourage and praise young men to act like that.

Even when I was bluepilled, I knew not to do retarded stuff like this :feelskek:
I STILL hang my head in shame of my bluepilled days but THIS is way worse than bluepill.

I STILL hang my head in shame of my bluepilled days but THIS is way worse than bluepill.
I cringe at the bluepilled shit I did back in the day

he should be forced to work in the coal mines whilst having a diet of bird seeds

All the cucks who do this kind of shit should be exposed so they can be humiliated in front of all their peers and coworkers.

I wish those who deserved slow deaths could receive them. Maybe the real God Satan will punish them for their cuckoldry.

Most cucked game ever

Same here. The image OP posted right here represents pretty much everything wrong with modern men nowadays. Soymales play a high role in why there is such extreme hypergamy nowadays.

This is that royalblue bluepill shit, the successor to the bluepill.

jfl tutorial island. She earns my 2 months of food budget in one session

Blob for humiliation - perfect men of the modern society. It reminds me I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream. All fiction sooner or later becomes reality.

Agreed. Daily reminder that the world could only get that bad because of cucks; women never had the power to call any shots.

Simple execution? You're going too easy on them

All the cucks who do this kind of shit should be exposed so they can be humiliated in front of all their peers and coworkers.

This would only turn them on and enforce their cuck nature.

Probably just transport them to a lion enclosure.

fucking hell, put them in a gas chamber