Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucks, soyboys, neckbeards, bugmen and other normies support the way things are now - so deal with it

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
You might think living in a rented apartment with no chance of buying a house with a white picket fence, and having little chance to experience the love and commitment of a woman and to have a family of their own, and working for some big corp or big gov department with no rights at low wages.. And all this in the nation that their ancestors built brick by brick that the great prosperity and liberty of America is their birthright that was stolen from them.

That normies would not be happy with the way things are. You and I would be wrong, normies are perfectly happy with the state of affairs and view people like us who point out issues in society as the enemy.

Basically imagine the movie Robinhood Prince of Thieves. When Robin gets home from the crusade, he finds all his birthright lands and rights have been stolen from him, and the Sheriff is fucking his highschool sweetheart.

And then Robin is totally ok with it and 'respects her choice.. her body her choice'. And also supports the Sheriff and his government officials.

That is why I don't feel sorry for normies to have their birthright stolen from them.

You might think living in a rented apartment with no chance of buying a house with a white picket fence, and having little chance to experience the love and commitment of a woman and to have a family of their own, and working for some big corp or big gov department with no rights at low wages.. And all this in the nation that their ancestors built brick by brick that the great prosperity and liberty of America is their birthright that was stolen from them.

That normies would not be happy with the way things are. You and I would be wrong, normies are perfectly happy with the state of affairs and view people like us who point out issues in society as the enemy.

Basically imagine the movie Robinhood Prince of Thieves. When Robin gets home from the crusade, he finds all his birthright lands and rights have been stolen from him, and the Sheriff is fucking his highschool sweetheart.

And then Robin is totally ok with it and 'respects her choice.. her body her choice'. And also supports the Sheriff and his government officials.

That is why I don't feel sorry for normies to have their birthright stolen from them.
Even traditionalists are relatively happy because they feel they can control their women, family and destiny to a large extent or at least be able to negotiate things their way if needed.

Most men are sadly not able to admit something is wrong. They'll prefer not to look at it and put up successful facades to pretend they are in control.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back