Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ cucks telling 25+ virgin men to be excited about getting into a LTR with females who have lots of past partners

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
To me it just seems unreal. I mean how are you even supposed to relate to her at all?

You're not going to be able to act upon subtle signals since you have no prior knowledge of them, stuff that other people would pick up on. You have no sexual experience, this is such a negative that anybody giving you honest advice would just tell you to lie. Which begs the question, why would I want to be in a relationship with someone whom I can't even start off on a premise of honesty with? I don't want to put on a bullshit show, which is part of the reason why I dislike most forms of irl interaction. I mean nothing about this scenario would seem to be an ingredient for a healthy, lasting relationship, and yet we're supposed to just take this in stride? Even if you don't get married(which you shouldn't), having a former whore as your girlfriend is completely unappealing, even as a concept.

Honestly I think if you reach a certain age having no romantic/sexual experience with females, that even if you somehow ascend, doing anything long term simply isn't worth it at all.

Last edited:
Those are the same cucks who told men when the sexual revolution happened that women being whores would mean free sex for all of us at any time. Purely delusional.

Those are the same cucks who told men when the sexual revolution happened that women being whores would mean free sex for all of us at any time. Purely delusional.

I'm waiting for the counter revolution

Just wait till ur 30 and betabuxx some post prime raostie br0 see things do get better br00oo00

Lmao this

Brainlets who couldn't get sex in the past thought that this "sexual revolution" would make things easier.

Instead it just raised foid standards and enabled them to be shameless whores in broad daylight.

nothing about this scenario would seem to be an ingredient for a healthy, lasting relationship, and yet we're supposed to just take this in stride? Even if you don't get married(which you shouldn't), having a former whore as your girlfriend is completely unappealing, even as a concept.

Honestly I think if you reach a certain age having no romantic/sexual experience with females, that even if you somehow ascend, doing anything long term simply isn't worth it at all.
That's right. I'd never have a long term relationship and be faithful and committed to a 30+ year old road whore. Not only will she find me unattractive if I stay faithful to a whore like that, but she'll most likely never be satisfied with me and cheat all the time because she's used to getting chad dicked. A cunt like that would never let you tell her how to dress, or have her phone password, or not allow her to have "girl's nights out."
Just wait till ur 30 and betabuxx some post prime raostie br0 see things do get better br00oo00
Whores like that will be very disappointed when the blackpill hits them and there are no cucks left, so they'll be forced to sell their used pussies for canned anchovies on the street.

Last edited:
The only way to believe that is being completely out of touch with reality. Since it even started, it was way too obvious that female hypergamy would leave most undesirable males overboard.

Women with large amount of sexual partners destroy their ability to pair bond anyway, you'll just be another dick to her and shell be onto the next one.

Women with large amount of sexual partners destroy their ability to pair bond anyway, you'll just be another dick to her and shell be onto the next one.
Exactly, so why be in a relationship with one? Makes no sense. I mean if you're a normie it's one thing, as you wouldn't put any more importance on sex than a roastie. But for people like us? I think it would just make me feel even worse tbh, if I ever ascend, I refuse to have a 3D girlfriend.

Just be betabux bro!

It still amazes me how most normies think this is an actual ascension. Fucking lol

Just wait for the trickle down sex. :feelskek: