Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucks want to report me to the FBI

tfw i am fbicel

Funny thing is FBI is probably already monitoring this board

Its probably a dude who is incel himself. I always imagine an FBIcel sitting in his office and the door opens and another FBI agent walks in. He says: "Do you think they are dangerous?" to which he responds: "They are just LARPing tbh buddy boyo ngl."

I'm guilty of having expressed a sexual desire directed at my cousin whom I first met when she was 17, and I was 13 years old.

View attachment 102887
You aren't helping yourself by posting this here and linking yourself directly to this just delete the thread. They are also buried in requests and you wont be prosecuted because they are up to their eyeballs in phoney baloney reports so this one will just stay in the phony report bin with the rest. Best thing you can do is hide evidence at this point because it sounds like you aren't being totally honest about what you did with your cousin.

Its probably a dude who is incel himself. I always imagine an FBIcel sitting in his office and the door opens and another FBI agent walks in. He says: "Do you think they are dangerous?" to which he responds: "They are just LARPing tbh buddy boyo ngl."
I know a incel that is actively pursuing a career with the FBI, so in the near future there may be at least one incel FBI agent.

wtf happened to OP and GameDevCel :giga: