Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucks with a form of "power" are truly scary for an incel.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I mean, in real life a cuck is typically harmless and, at most, he wil throw passive/aggressive hissyfits at you because you somehow make him angry.

The problem arise if said cuck has some form of power, be it being your boss at work or being an admin on an internet forum.

Cucks does not give a fuck about male problems because if they recognized that male have actual problems (more than women, in the modern society) they would be forced to question their lifestyle, instead of pretending that poor women needs to be "free" and "protected" in order to cope to the fact their wives/gfs are not attracted to them.

For this reason, even if you dare to say something supporting men you'd get censored, nazi style, and the cuck will try to intimidate you and make you stop, even if you do not say anything violent or misogynist.

Cucks, in reality, are angry towards the bullies that mocked them when they were kids so they somehow mixup and think that incels are those bullies while, in reality, even incels were victims of the bullies. They beg for power, in any form, in order to get some form of comeuppance while accepting all the shit their life is reserving to them (cheating and ugly wife, for example).

High iq post ngl, cucks deserve to be hanged upside down by their nutsack until it falls off.

The majority of message boards that still even exist online (Facebooks unfortunate existance has rendered most message board communities obsolete I’ve heard) are controlled by leftist shabbos goyim turds who parrot the Jew agenda mercilessly.

You can’t have a real discussion on those sites since tone policing is rampant and thus to even try to be or remain a member on almost any site that is not here or 8kun basically has you walking on eggshells, self censoring for fear of getting banned and then the Jews and their soy slurping faggot simp/cuck legions have you exactly where they want you psychologically which is to say beaten down and essentially cucking yourself.

For sanity’s sake stay away from IGN, Gamespot, Gamefaqs, Neogaf and Reset Era as the soy (censorship + tone policing) is strong on their fully cucked gaming forums.

Youtube is far better for gaming discussion and gaming information anyway and it’s far more difficult for the Jews and their shabbos goyim to fully censor gaming discussion on that site thankfully, though they seemingly continue to find new ways of censoring speech there as time has passed unfortunately.

Last edited:
Good observation op

The majority of message boards that still even exist online (Facebooks unfortunate existance has rendered most message board communities obsolete I’ve heard) are controlled by leftist shabbos goyim turds who parrot the Jew agenda mercilessly.

You can’t have a real discussion on those sites since tone policing is rampant and thus to even try to be or remain a member on almost any site that is not here or 8kun basically has you walking on eggshells, self censoring for fear of getting banned and then the Jews and their soy slurping faggot simp/cuck legions have you exactly where they want you psychologically which is to say beaten down and essentially cucking yourself.

For sanity’s sake stay away from IGN, Gamespot, Gamefaqs, Neogaf and Reset Era as the soy (censorship + tone policing) is strong on their fully cucked gaming forums.

Youtube is far better for gaming discussion and gaming information anyway and it’s far more difficult for the Jews and their shabbos goyim to fully censor gaming discussion on that site thankfully, though they seemingly continue to find new ways of censoring speech there as time has passed unfortunately.
Wizchan is one I use. Basically Incels in disguise.

I mean, in real life a cuck is typically harmless and, at most, he wil throw passive/aggressive hissyfits at you because you somehow make him angry.

The problem arise if said cuck has some form of power, be it being your boss at work or being an admin on an internet forum.

Cucks does not give a fuck about male problems because if they recognized that male have actual problems (more than women, in the modern society) they would be forced to question their lifestyle, instead of pretending that poor women needs to be "free" and "protected" in order to cope to the fact their wives/gfs are not attracted to them.

For this reason, even if you dare to say something supporting men you'd get censored, nazi style, and the cuck will try to intimidate you and make you stop, even if you do not say anything violent or misogynist.

Cucks, in reality, are angry towards the bullies that mocked them when they were kids so they somehow mixup and think that incels are those bullies while, in reality, even incels were victims of the bullies. They beg for power, in any form, in order to get some form of comeuppance while accepting all the shit their life is reserving to them (cheating and ugly wife, for example).

Cucks like us are low-valued men because of poor looks or mental and emotional disturbance. But aren't smart enough to accept that IT'S OVER!!!

That's because videos and comment sections take much more human time and effort to censor.

True, I agree.

It's easier to vent on a group that is non-meta

Male family court judges, reddit admins, gang stalkers, Mitch McConnell... you have to be ideologically cucked to be a man who isn't chad with any power in America.

the worst cucks are the big fuckers that can beat the shit out of you even if gymmaxxed because you don't follow the gynocratic system. or cucked judges I guess

There is nothing worse than injustice being enforced by miserable little fucks who abuse the hints of power they are given. Once at school I was (accidentally) hit with a ruler by a Turk and I bled from my finger, then the foid teacher made us "talk" and then we both had to face punishment because I "provoked" him jfl :feelsclown:

Another time when we were younger, like 15 or 16, I was playing around with a foid from class. Our cuck teacher started yelling at me because I "molested" her even though I had my hands at my side the whole time :feelskek::feelsclown:

Another time the same turk punched me in my guts because chad lied to him that I spilled something on his jacket or something, the foid teacher saw it and didnt say anything :feelsseriously::feelsclown:

Then in the Army I once had wake up duty in the morning, the chads who were awake drinking and playing cards till 3 a.m were mad about me waking them up for fucking military service and they started assaulting me. The officer, who of course was a foid, invited us to a talking circle and of course I didnt get to speak a word :feelsclown:

Wizchan is one I use. Basically Incels in disguise.
Wizards hate crabs

i got banned from a discord because i had the audacity to call a foid a bitch that has been insulting me for existing

the worst cucks are the big fuckers that can beat the shit out of you even if gymmaxxed because you don't follow the gynocratic system. or cucked judges I guess
Your signature avi makes my blood boil ngl. Look at this fucking chad motherfucker, he was straight aiming to kiss her on the mouth but she moved forward to signify on the cheeks. Not only that, but if it would have been a ugly, a.k.a creepy inkwell like us, she would have ran away, called the cops and sue his ass for millions. But pretty chad boy get away with her smiling, crowd cheering, and the news reporting it as cute. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Good luck finding it!
?

Cucks like us are low-valued men because of poor looks or mental and emotional disturbance. But aren't smart enough to accept that IT'S OVER!!!
Cucks are actually not selfaware. That's how their self-esteem gets so low.

High iq post ngl, cucks deserve to be hanged upside down by their nutsack until it falls off.
They would probably enjoy that. Tbh, it's difficult to think of a punishment that they wouldn't enjoy. The only one I can think of is being locked in solitary confinement.

They would probably enjoy that. Tbh, it's difficult to think of a punishment that they wouldn't enjoy. The only one I can think of is being locked in solitary confinement.
True

Your signature avi makes my blood boil ngl. Look at this fucking chad motherfucker, he was straight aiming to kiss her on the mouth but she moved forward to signify on the cheeks. Not only that, but if it would have been a ugly, a.k.a creepy inkwell like us, she would have ran away, called the cops and sue his ass for millions. But pretty chad boy get away with her smiling, crowd cheering, and the news reporting it as cute. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
yeah that gif is brually blackpilled. cut the best part myself :feelzez: and the more I watch it the harder I laugh :lul: wish that was me ngl. that loli is forever marked now and will be his willing sex slave in a couple years. if only I could walk up to random lolis and make out like that :feelsbadman: