Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Cucks4christ on suicide watch

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
@Billowel & any other ardent christcels where is your god now? In Hinduism buddy boyos

Sorry you got no reply

Never been a religious person tbh, i think it's plain brainwashing.

Siberian shamans dress in white and red coats just like Santa Claus or Saint Nicolas. They enter the yurts of the people though the chimney because the snow is so high. The shaman delivers magic mushrooms, since they grow under pine trees aka christmas trees.

The holy son = the sun = the swastika and the mushroom

Not one click

Never been a religious person tbh, i think it's plain brainwashing.
tbh there's no god (except hamlossus)
. However I do believe that because of the radiation emitting from appliances it's mutated us into an afterlife/spirit life. https://incels.is/threads/nucleorb-theory-talking-to-the-dead-part-2.197480/

based and Blackpilled. @based_meme @StormlitAqua @Mulattocel @Christianmutt @Christocel @Jesus thoughts?

based and Blackpilled. @based_meme @StormlitAqua @Mulattocel @Christianmutt @Christocel @Jesus thoughts?
Our Lord and savior exists on a scale that is so beautiful and unfathomable that even with the number of non believers out there he still continues to thrive and prosper all these years later. Just think, even 2,000 years later Christianity remains the most successful spiritual conquest in human history

I have no thoughts on this.
Don't really care tbh ngl ded srs. Sorry.