Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion CuckTears' amazing intellect strikes again: Nathan Larson's website is totally not an FBI honeypot.

Based alphabet boys operation

Cucktear are a bunch of autist incels in denial who must deny the world or be forced to accept they're lower in the barrel than even us

Is it safe to lurk on that site :feelshehe:

View attachment 335112

Based alphabet boys operation
What I really don't get is why they seem to conflate that site with the incel community, especially when most of them aren't even incels, and we banned some of them for exactly this reason.

Feds are def monitoring their traffic at this point, after having switched between a dozen or so domains.

Why are they looking at rapey now, a lot of those fags aren't even incel.

Wtf is that website? I'd never heard of it until someone mentioned it on here a couple of days ago. Who the fuck would use a site named rapey?!?

Wtf is that website? I'd never heard of it until someone mentioned it on here a couple of days ago. Who the fuck would use a site named rapey?!?

I think you kind of answered yourself there.

Stsmall845x845 pad1000x1000f8f8f8u4

FBI OPEN UP!!!!!

Incels.co is an fbi honeypot

if it wasnt a honeypot it would be shut down by now

I think now even ITcels are firm in it being an fbi "project". Too much self-evident shit on this site.